Funktion: Retail Tätigkeiten
Art der Beschäftigung: Vollzeit
Ort: Central Region - Kuala Lumpur
The Store Manager motivates and inspires the team to achieve store productivity goals. Analyzes week to date, month to date, year to date sales and develops action plans to drive top line sales. Manages payroll budgets and P&L to ensure store’s contributions is on target. Ensures the individual and collective skills of the team are utilized effectively, and ensures a positive internal and external customer experience. Assess team and evaluates on-going personnel needs, actively recruiting and hiring top talent. Effectively manages store operations, ensuring consistency and compliance.
- Assumes overall responsibility of the store.
- Consistently creates a welcoming environment for the customer by greeting and assisting as well as quickly responding to customer inquiries and needs.
- Demonstrates desired behaviors for staff including a passion for beauty and self-expression, driving sales, handling difficult and/or complicated sales, cash management, inventory control and follow up with customers.
- Ensure company standards are met for store and associate appearance at all times.
- Prioritizes, plans, and adjusts schedules as necessary to maximize sales.
- Hires to the needs of the business, actively recruiting to ensure open positions are filled quickly.
- Plans, coordinates, and executes all merchandising direction, campaigns, and sales promotions in a timely manner.
- Coaches team in the moment, providing consistent and constructive feedback.
- Ensures staff is trained and knowledgeable in beauty, product, customer service, merchandising and operations.
- Manages and assesses staff performance through consistent feedback, coaching, development plans, and performance appraisals.
- Forecasts/reforecasts business, focusing on productivity to meet sales goals.
- Enforces all company policies and procedures, including health, safety, and security.
- Manages store controlled expenses to budget, identifying opportunities to increase contribution.
- Manages and controls shrink.
- Regularly communicates with Retail Manager to discuss strengths, opportunities, and trends in business.
- Identifies opportunities to drive traffic into the store through community and/or industry events.
- Creates customer loyalty and creates and maintains relationships with community.
- Ensures pricing, signage, and displays are correct at all times.
- Maintains acceptable levels of merchandise based on turns, at all times.
- Participate cross functionally with the company’s plans and programs as a strategic partner, with a perspective of the impact on people.
2 positions available
Location: SOGO, KL and Selangor
- 3-5 years’ experience in retail store management
- Able to communicate at a high level both verbal and written.
- Excellent planning and organizational skills.
- Demonstrated strategic thinking and business acumen.
- Proven leadership track record.
- Passion for beauty.
- Proficiency in Word and Excel.
- Demonstrated ability to independently solve moderate to complex problems.
- Demonstrates flexibility and initiative with minimal direction.
About NYX Cosmetics
NYX Cosmetics, named after the Greek goddess who ruled the night and symbolized beauty and power, is known for high-quality, professional makeup at accessible prices. A leader in the massive color cosmetics industry, NYX is defined by exceptional quality products with rich pigments and high payoff. Featuring a range of classic, seasonal, and on-trend cosmetics, NYX is a must-have among beauty lovers and professional makeup artists. The brand began with artistic inspiration, a single product and a vision. While headquartered in the heart of Los Angeles, NYX is a global brand available in over 70 countries at thousands of retailers consisting of specialty beauty and fashion stores, freestanding shops, and beauty supply stores.
◄ Zurück zur Ergebnisliste