We are looking for a Credit Executive to join our Credit & Customer Care team.
1. Ensure the implementation of the Credit policy in order to ensure the control of financial risks and the optimization of financial flows:
- Perform financial analysis prior to the opening of a client account.
- Manage the block orders in case of unpaid bills, client default and bad debts.
- Collaborate with the Credit Insurance for the negotiation and renewal of the credit limits, propose and follow alternative solutions in accordance with the Direction.
- Enforce fixed payment deadlines and define the stimulus policy.
- Follow the key indicators (budget, real, trends).
- Be responsible of the customers' account receivable transparency.
- Animate problems related to customer credit in connection with the Supply Chain Director, Financial Director, Sales Director, Customer Care Manager, and follow up action plans.
- Modernize payment methods.
2. Ensure the timely cash collection through continued monitoring and collaboration with customers:
- Enforce the payment terms
- Follow-up and retrieve customer payments for all invoices while prioritizing in terms of importance and aging
- Ensure that customer’s account is in good order, using credit notes and corrections
- Resolve all situations pertaining to litigations and claims involving deliveries, deductions, commercial deals and returns
- Manage the blocking and releasing orders with credit issues or risks
- Communicate constantly with Credit Manager and Commercial counterparts to inform them of customer credit issues and answer internal requests
- Escalate action on over due accounts
- At least 1-3 years of experience in end to end credit control including collection from FMCG/retail/B2B industry
- Basic understanding of accounting principles
- Fast learner, proactive and has positive attitude
- Proficient in MS Excel