Art der Beschäftigung: Vollzeit
Ort: Petaling Jaya
- Identify our customers needs or customers segments and define the related strategy.
- Order Management: Ensuring KPI of Service Level, OTIF (On time in Full) and OTFR (On time Fill Rate) are met.
- Ensuring dispute rate are less than 2%
- Market Return Process Improvement to ensure that we reduce market return and process within the turnaround time.
- Define policies and priorities in accordance with the Business Unit and the Customer Care Manager
- Implement the organisation, processes and resources needed for the Customer Care policy.
- Set out and follow the performance objectives through the dashboards (customers service, cost to serve).
- Ensure the smooth execution of the order-to-cash cycle in full conformity with the Supply Chain Management Standards of the Group (cut off, tariff, sales terms and conditions)
- Collaborate with Credit to ensure the execution of the credit policy defined with the Financial and Controlling Director
- Develop the collaboration with our internal stakeholders and clients (data exchanges, shared KPIs, flows optimization, cost follow-up, OSA, stock in trade, B to B portal etc.)
- Ensure the sharing and reliability of information related to the clients within the organisation (Demand Planning, physical distribution, sales, controlling)
- For the "field" expert ("Local Business Owner"): Contribute to the improvement of the processes and information systems related to his/her activity and be the referent of his/her job in his/her country.
- Analyze & lead process improvements project across the order to cash function.
- Animate and train the Supply Chain community to the best practices and tools related to his/her area of expertise.
- At least 2-3 years of experience in customer care
- Meticulous, possess can do attitude and a fast learner
- Good communications, problem solving and stakeholder management skills
- Ability to manage large volume transactions with speed and accuracy
- Having SAP SD module experience is an added advantage