Funktion: Retail Tätigkeiten
Art der Beschäftigung: Vollzeit
Lancôme has the philosophy to constantly explore the science of beauty. With Innovative formulas, exclusive ingredients, surprising textures and fragrances, Lancôme is constantly meeting the expectations of more and more demanding customers around the world
To be a Sales Consultant, you must be a dynamic, motivated individual who has a proven track record of consistently achieving results for all goals set. A person who also has a true passion for being part of a team, ensuring success whilst at all times protecting the luxury of the brand image.
What are we looking for?
Love for luxury skincare? Are you a good salesperson? We’re looking for beauty advisors to join our Lancôme brand. In this role, you will:
• Provide beauty advice to customers
• Build and nurture strong relationships with customers through excellent customer service
• Demonstrate product usage
• Maintain healthy stock inventory
• Meeting sales target
• Make our boutique stores clean and tidy
• Adhere to brand grooming standards to display a professional demeanor
The ideal candidate should have:
•Fantastic communication skills (Are you bubbly?)
•Relevant retail experience is a plus
Why should you work for L’Oreal?
L’Oréal is richly endowed with a portfolio of international brands that is unique in the world and that covers all the lines of cosmetics and responds to the diverse needs of consumers the world over. Visit us to know more.
1. Career Development Opportunities
• Training opportunities
• Fast track career progression
2. Attractive Remuneration Package
• Basic salary + Monthly sales commission + Allowances + Annual Wage Supplement + Variable performance bonus
• Quarterly free products across various brands in L’Oreal group and staff discounts
• Employee Referral Incentives
• Various type of leaves
• Medical and dental benefits + Insurance coverage