Art der Beschäftigung: Vollzeit
Ort: UK - England - London, Hammersmith
Land/Region: United Kingdom
The world leader in beauty, L’Oréal is present in 130 countries on five continents. Our 32 international brands have allowed us to devote ourselves solely to one business: beauty, with a mission to provide the best in cosmetics innovation to all women and men around the world. We want to bring beauty to all people. Our ambition by 2020 is to win over another one billion consumers around the world by creating the cosmetic products that meet the infinite diversity of their beauty needs and desires through continued digital innovation. L’Oréal encourages diversity and sustainable, ethical sourcing for all our products and we have reduced our emissions by approx. 50% since 2005. Our brands are leaders in beauty, and we are looking for you to lead the change you want to see in L’Oréal.
The Corporate Affairs team at L'Oréal UK and Ireland are responsible for building and protecting the reputation of the Group and its 34 brands.
Be responsible for proactively identifying and maximising opportunities to promote the Group in the UK and Ireland, delivering priority corporate PR. You will lead the monitoring of, and preparation for, issues across Corporate and Brand topics. You will provide counsel to colleagues working in brand communication roles as well as senior leaders within the business. The role reports into the Head of Communications.
Organised: You love a list and have strong planning and organisation skills – with the ability to re-prioritise as required.
Measured: We want to track the success of our campaigns and initiatives so projects must be able to show ROI.
Accurate: You have the ability to work to a high degree of accuracy and meet deadlines.
Entrepreneurial. Every day, you spot opportunities to drive growth for our brand and our customers, making sure the good name of our brand is always protected.
Super creative: Whether it be in overcoming challenges or creating artwork for your channel, creativity is our back bone, and we love new ideas.
Proactive and Open: L’Oreal is for the pioneers, which means embracing new ideas, challenges and change with positivity and a hands on approach.
Teams are the new heroes: There is no better feeling than being part of a successful and dynamic team, so even if you are Superman or Wonder Woman, you recognise that teams are the real heroes.
Only Human: we all make mistakes, but you are not afraid of failure. You learn and show how the experience has helped the business learn for the future and benefitted all.
Ambitious: You crave success and L’Oréal is the ultimate place to achieve your dreams. We will support you all the way and make sure you have the support and development in place to help you succeed.
You. You are real. And you’re true to yourself. We cherish and celebrate diversity so you will feel right at home whoever you are.
• Relevant Corporate Communications experience, ideally within a consumer-facing sector either agency or in-house
• Proven track record of developing a strong corporate narrative, delivering high impact coverage and engaging owned content
• Proven experience in identifying and managing high profile issues in a fast-paced, high pressure environment
• Wide ranging media relationships, excellent media handling skills
• Impeccable writing skills
• Strong organisational and project management skills
• Strong presentation/communication skills with the ability to influence and inspire
• Ability to work in an ever changing & demanding environment
• You’ll be a multi-faceted professional, a brilliant organiser and communicator, natural problem solver and relationship builder. Your bias for action, nose for news and strong relationships will ensure the development and execution of an effective year-round editorial agenda. You’re interested in current affairs, staying on top of the news, spotting opportunities for the business. You’re calm under pressure, act with integrity and discretion, and appreciate how integral reputation is to growth.