Digital Activation Manager - YSL
When you look at L’Oréal, what do you see? If all you see is lipstick, look again and experience the Freedom to go Beyond the ordinary. That’s the beauty of L’Oréal. We operate in 150 countries on 5 continents. With 36 international brands and 86,000 employees worldwide, we’re well on our way to fulfilling our common purpose: to create beauty that moves the world.
By 2030 we want to capture over another 1 billion consumers around the world. How? By creating cosmetic products which meet the infinite diversity of consumers beauty needs and desires, and always through digital innovation. Not only that, but taking our sustainability goals seriously; moving us to a more inclusive and sustainable society, for every generation.
Our brands, dynamic culture, and always being our own challenger mean that we offer freedom and opportunity you won’t get anywhere else.
If you want the Freedom to go Beyond, we’ll see you at L’Oréal.
YSL Beauty requires a talented, enthusiastic, and driven Digital Activation Manager to provide efficient and effective activation support to the team.
Through immersion, test and learn, and guided by the Trade Activation Manager and the commercial team. The Digital Activation Manager will understand the online/offline/omnichannel state of play of our retailers, and step-change the data-based rigour with which we approach our e-retail initiatives, activations and campaigns – from year-long loyalising CRM strategies to big-bang FAME launches across all categories, ensuring that everything is implemented impeccably, and that results and learnings are shared and implemented.
• Lead the implementation of omnichannel and e-retail activation levers on all launches (e.g., landing pages/finders/etc.) to drive the brand’s awareness, consideration, and conversion KPIs across retailers & D2C with an eye on return on investment
• Ensuring product catalogue updates are executed perfectly on-site
• Drive launch moments alongside opportunities to drive core business through insights and collaboration with e-retailers
• Fostering co-creation with e-retailers/pure players to help lead full 360 activation in online sphere
• Leading in test pilot mentality- developing best practises to roll out to other retailers
• Becoming proficient, brand’s go-to key user of digital evaluation tools identified by the division to ensure optimisation of retailer sites to track progress & performance
• Identify e-retail business needs & opportunities via CMI & retailer database insights, to help shape differentiation amongst accounts and provide tailored online approaches
• Create and maintaining meaningful and comparable data benchmarks for campaigns and site performances to shape expectations and investment choices
• Lead reflections with the Senior Trade Activation Manager and Brand Activation Manager on how we can go further on harnessing data
• Lead e-innovation through upskilling on external sources- Google, Mintel etc.
• Collaborate with the E-Merchandising Executive of D2C site to get what we need from Global and the wider Luxe Division to meet objectives (site functionality developments, e-com shipment quality, personalisation options, etc.)
• Accompanying the development & deployment of editorial content that works, in partnership with Luxe digital team & Global Team.
• Support the Global Team’s development of creative assets by effectively communicating market insights and best practises
• Oversight of retailer asset provision project rollouts
• Entrepreneurial. Every single day, you spot opportunities to shake things up.
• Super creative. There’s no blueprint for the future. You’ll have to design it.
• Adventurous. L’Oréal is for pioneers. So you’ll embrace challenges and change.
• Only human. You’ll make mistakes sometimes but you have no fear of failure because you’re smart enough to learn from mistakes.
• Ambitious. You crave success and we’ll support you all the way. That way, we all win.
• Respectful. Whoever you’re talking to, you treat everyone the same.
• One of the gang. Even if you’re Superman or Wonder Woman, you recognise that teams are the real heroes. And so do we.
• Open. To new ways of doing things. To other people’s (sometimes crazy) ideas.
• You. You’re real. And you’re true to yourself. We cherish and celebrate diversity so you’ll feel right at home whoever you are.
• Significant experience in a customer-facing role with strong e-commerce experience.
• Proven knowledge of developing and driving an E-comm strategy.
• Excellent communication and influencing skills with experience of building relationships across an organisation.
• A solutions orientated mindset with the ability to work accurately at pace and cope with ambiguity.
• Experience of managing change - through rapid growth.
• A strong stakeholder management experience and the ability to influence at all levels.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Ability to analyse data, draw accurate conclusions and communicate key messages succinctly.
• Strong planning and organisation skills – with an ability to appropriately re-prioritise and change as required to meet deadlines.
• Is risk aware and builds contingency into plans.
• Have the ability to work to a high degree of accuracy and meet deadlines.
Ambition: You anticipate, think and dream big, demonstrating a high level of aspiration. You are self-driven and show proactivity, especially when seeing problems as challenges. You thrive for exceptional performance.
Judgement: You can balance operational and strategic thinking, challenging the status quo and managing confrontation effectively. You cut quickly through complexity and ambiguity whilst also thinking sustainably and are future-oriented. You reduce complexity to get things done.
Resilience: You always demonstrate purpose and ownership mindset but manage your own energy well. You uphold positivity for others and persist, bouncing back when faced with obstacles. You step back at times and accept limits.
Empathy: You cooperate and network effectively, creating genuine and trustful relationships with diverse people. You are sensitive to beauty and related emotions, always supporting others and showing benevolence. You understand and respect others’ feelings and motives.
Learning Agility: You are a self-motivated learner, showing self-awareness and demonstrating openness and curiosity. You experiment and learn from mistakes and past experiences, always showing courage and stepping out of your comfort zone. You support the development of a learning culture.
We put people development and learning at the heart of our business; we’ll help you master your role, develop your technical expertise and you’ll benefit from exceptional management and leadership programmes. From face-to-face workshops to our global online learning resources, you’re actively encouraged to embed learning into your daily life and are rewarded for continuous improvement. Don’t forget that every employee gets 3 Coursera credits; that means you can get qualifications from over 1000 universities from around the world, with thousands of courses to choose from.
Looking for a good work/life balance? With our new hybrid working scheme, you can take a flexible approach to work as well as benefit from early finishes on Fridays during the summer...so you can enjoy more time with your friends and family.
As any great employer should do, we make sure we look after your financial wellbeing. That’s why we have a great pension plan, profit share scheme and many more incentives to give you the security you deserve. We also put employee health and wellbeing at the front of everything we do; fully training employees as mental health ambassadors to support and educate ourselves further. There’s also the chance to enrol in medical and dental insurance, gym discounts, health check-ups and even yoga and Pilates classes to employees in all of our locations.
Oh, did we mention that as an employee you also get discount sales of up to 70% off throughout the year on our 36 brands? Plus, you also get the option to share that in our Friends and Family sales as well!
How we recruit
At L’Oréal, we take pride in creating a diverse, equitable and inclusive environment where everyone is welcome and their contributions are valued. When we recruit, hire, train, promote or engage in any other employment practice, we are committed to being an inclusive employer regardless of race, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, age, socioeconomic status, medical condition or disability, or any other protected status. When we look for talent, we welcome difference - different backgrounds, experiences, personalities and perspectives. The beauty we find in our differences gives us the freedom to go beyond. That’s the beauty of L’Oréal.