Reporting into the eCom Acceleration Director, within the Multi Divisional eCommerce team you will…
• Work with the eCom Acceleration Director to define the UKI Amazon activation objectives and the roadmap for how we’ll achieve them in partnership with the divisions.
• Develop strong working relationships with the cross-functional Amazon teams within the divisions, including Activation and Digital Marketing teams, Commercial and Customer Supply Chain.
• Work with the Divisions to make sure that our Amazon business is growing faster than the market. With clear Divisional specific objectives to enable them to achieve this.
• Lead the ongoing focus on Customer Journey optimisation on Amazon; including the role of our content agency Wunderman, opportunities to improve the Beauty experience inc Premium Beauty, and how our PIM/DAM technology can be used to improve the process.
• Work with the Divisions to ensure that we have a strong activation plan that maximises all of the key selling events/seasons, and which creates incremental opportunities in the plan:
o Lead the Multi-Div events on Amazon
o Key selling events/seasons, especially Prime Day, BFCM and Holiday.
• Act us lead user on the L’Oreal Amazon Tech Dashboard working to identify ASIN opportunities and next best actions. Working within the EU Tech Champions team to define future capabilities and support the E-Com Business Development Director in driving adoption by the division commercial, activation, and media teams
• Work closely with the Media team in CDMO to support the Amazon media and digital marketing proposition, including arbitration governance on Amazon.
• Work with the Category Insights Director to identify & execute improvements in how we leverage Amazon data
• Develop strong relationships with Zone & Global eCommerce and Amazon colleagues to build & share best practices and influence on key issues affecting the UKI.
• Be an integral member of the One L’Oreal Multi-Division Amazon Tribe sharing expertise and best practice across the business.
• Experience in Amazon retail and advertising – working for or with agencies that work directly on Amazon
• Experience of running successful brand & x-brand digital marketing activations
• Experience of Online content & merchandising optimisations, tools & governance.
• Experience in Amazon data: Vendor Central
• Experience in Amazon Advertising (search & display)
• Experience in Digital shelf activation (i.e. Profitero)
• Understanding performance media data / insights
• Strong analytical skills and a natural affinity for numbers. You are able to analyse data from platforms & tools, draw conclusions & develop actionable recommendations
• Ability to build strong working relationships, and influence stakeholders (at all levels) within internal teams and agency partners
Additional experience beneficial but not essential:
• Business planning, including understanding of a P&L
• Good presentation skills with ability to present with gravitas and debate key topics
• Good written & verbal communication skills with ability to articulate complex or technical matters in a simple way across all levels of the organisation
• Project management experience
• A positive attitude to ambiguity and able to tackle problems with a structured approach
• Experience of working within a complex matrix organisation
Ambition: You anticipate, think and dream big, demonstrating a high level of aspiration. You are self-driven and show proactivity, especially when seeing problems as challenges. You thrive for exceptional performance.
Judgement: You can balance operational and strategic thinking, challenging the status quo and managing confrontation effectively. You cut quickly through complexity and ambiguity whilst also thinking sustainably and are future-oriented. You reduce complexity to get things done.
Resilience: You always demonstrate purpose and ownership mindset but manage your own energy well. You uphold positivity for others and persist, bouncing back when faced with obstacles. You step back at times and accept limits.
Empathy: You cooperate and network effectively, creating genuine and trustful relationships with diverse people. You are sensitive to beauty and related emotions, always supporting others and showing benevolence. You understand and respect others’ feelings and motives.
Learning Agility: You are a self-motivated learner, showing self-awareness and demonstrating openness and curiosity. You experiment and learn from mistakes and past experiences, always showing courage and stepping out of your comfort zone. You support the development of a learning culture.
We put people development and learning at the heart of our business; we’ll help you master your role, develop your technical expertise and you’ll benefit from exceptional management and leadership programmes. From face-to-face workshops to our global online learning resources, you’re actively encouraged to embed learning into your daily life and are rewarded for continuous improvement. Don’t forget that every employee gets 3 Coursera credits; that means you can get qualifications from over 1000 universities from around the world, with thousands of courses to choose from.
Looking for a good work/life balance? With our new hybrid working scheme, you can take a flexible approach to work as well as benefit from early finishes on Fridays during the summer...so you can enjoy more time with your friends and family.
As any great employer should do, we make sure we look after your financial wellbeing. That’s why we have a great pension plan, profit share scheme and many more incentives to give you the security you deserve. We also put employee health and wellbeing at the front of everything we do; fully training employees as mental health ambassadors to support and educate ourselves further. There’s also the chance to enrol in medical and dental insurance, gym discounts, health check-ups and even yoga and Pilates classes to employees in all of our locations.
Oh, did we mention that as an employee you also get discount sales of up to 70% off throughout the year on our 36 brands? Plus, you also get the option to share that in our Friends and Family sales as well!
How we recruit
At L’Oréal, we take pride in creating a diverse, equitable and inclusive environment where everyone is welcome and their contributions are valued. When we recruit, hire, train, promote or engage in any other employment practice, we are committed to being an inclusive employer regardless of race, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, age, socioeconomic status, medical condition or disability, or any other protected status. When we look for talent, we welcome difference - different backgrounds, experiences, personalities and perspectives. The beauty we find in our differences gives us the freedom to go beyond. That’s the beauty of L’Oréal.