Art der Beschäftigung: Vollzeit
Land/Region: Saudi Arabia
Channel Activation Lead
General Description: The Channel Activation Lead focuses on developing and overseeing all aspects of an organizations marketing activities. The role involves representing an organisation at relevant industry tradeshows, designing unique plans for individual products, and overseeing and analyzing new product launches & POSM installations.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Customers Joint Business Planning & Communication:
- Manage and execute the branding and visibility budget of key accounts in line with their commercial contract and brand priorities.
- Increase company sales by generating specific activities for retailers through leveraging global brand positioning and category penetration.
- Develop and implement the strategy to contribute towards brand growth targets and cross-category business objectives.
- Build the promotion plan by channel type.
- Execute, measure, and evaluate promo effectiveness.
- Ensure planogram compliance across customers and stores.
- Ensure the perfection of our brand image in key accounts.
- Organize and implement JBP with strategic customers to drive category growth.
- Communicate new launches in trade selling story format, highlighting size of prize.
- Implement and execute plans & monitor incremental uplift.
- Work closely with the Brands and National Sales Managers to customize market promotions.
- Animate cycle meetings with the National Sales Managers, prepare cycle folders, and communicate to the sales teams.
- Weekly follow-up & recap on animation performance and rectifying where needed.
- Implement launches effectively in key accounts to generate sell-out.
- manage the availability and budget of essential POSM for all brands.
◄ Zurück zur Ergebnisliste