Funktion: Finance & Controlling
Art der Beschäftigung: Vollzeit
Land/Region: Saudi Arabia
The Financial Controller is responsible for locally representing the Finance function in KSA, overseeing the implementation of agreement with local distributor focusing on IFRS15 set up.
This includes the below major tasks:
- Keep the CFO updated and informed on all important/strategic topics.
- Act as a liaison with the local distributor to ensure a smooth running of the business and maintain a good relationship with all stakeholders.
- Contribute to the preparation of annual budget and trend with a focus on SG&A and Intra-Group Profit.
- Check the costs charged to L’Oréal by the distributor ensuring they are in line with the agreed upon commercial letter.
- Track actual figures vs. budgeted figures highlighting any drift of the budget (especially on distributor cross charges).
- Manage a subordinate (intern) setting objectives, delegating tasks, providing coaching, and sharing feedback.
- Partner with the divisions GMs and local BUDs highlighting risks and opportunities.
- Support divisional controllers in performing the monthly closing in SAP (focus on IFRS 15 entries).
- Work closely with the corporate team and divisions in the hub to implement new projects with the local distributor with emphasis on simplification, automation and cost rationalization.
- Coordinate with the HR team and monitor the distributor sales force headcount to meet Saudization KPIs and planned headcount budget.
- Align with Tax, HR, and Legal departments to keep a close eye on compliance with local rules and regulations (mainly Labor Law, VAT and E-invoicing).
- Represent the Company’s Finance function as a bank and contract authorized signatory, and in front of local tax and customs authorities (ZATCA) as a point of contact.
- Communicate with the external and internal auditors to facilitate their mission and provide the required data within set timelines.
- Monitor business activities ensuring full compliance with the group policies and procedures within the existing internal control framework.
◄ Zurück zur Ergebnisliste