We are looking for an experienced and ambitious sales professional to join our commercial team to help develop & implement the right sales strategies that will achieve the company objectives and satisfy the customer needs.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Build the joint business plan with the accounts & contribute to the commercial vision by sharing the accounts perspective, risks, and opportunities.
- Build, accurate forecasts and achieve the accounts results: turnover, market share, and profit. Plan all growth drivers accordingly.
- Prepare and lead the accounts negotiations, escalating when relevant. Build the action plan to implement the division and channel strategy. Ensure its execution and tracking down to store level and sell out. Suggest plan adaptation when needed.
- Manage the promo allowance budget.
- Prepare negotiations and implement annual business development agreement (BDA) with the retailers.
- Coordinate and align with the Trade Marketing, Merchandisers, and Sales Team to ensure an efficient merchandising implementation.
- Conduct monthly/quarterly business reviews with the retailers (HO/Store Level) to align on business development.
- Meeting with potential customers and identifying business opportunities.
Skills & Abilities:
- Master commercial fundamentals
- Up to date with market, consumers & competitors
- Pursue turnover and profit optimization
- Customer centric approach
- Monitor sell-in and sell-out excellence and drive business with retailers
- Ensure ethical compliance