Art der Beschäftigung: Vollzeit
Ort: Somerset, NJ
Land/Region: United States
Job Title: Lead, Operations Processing Monday to Friday 3rd Shift
Division: L’Oréal Dermatological Beauty
Location: Somerset, NJ
Reports To: Manager, Processing
Who We Are:
For more than a century, L’Oréal has devoted its energy, innovation, and scientific excellence solely to one business: Beauty. Our goal is to offer each and every person around the world the best of beauty in terms of quality, efficacy, safety, sincerity and responsibility to satisfy all beauty needs and desires in their infinite diversity.
At L’Oréal Dermatological Beauty, our mission is to help everyone in their quest for healthy and beautiful skin. Our division is the world leader in dermo-cosmetics by adding health to beauty. Our brands portfolio includes CeraVe, La Roche-Possay, Vichy, SkinCeuticals offering a range of skincare and haircare products to respond to all expectations linked to beauty and health of the skin.
What You Will Learn:
Leads team of processors to allocate work, coordinate tasks, train and coach to ensure a successful operation. Anticipates needs, solves problems and leads root cause actions on quality issues. The lead is multi-functional to step into roles of processor, pre-weigh or sanitizer. Manage production and provide operational support to achieve operational goals, including the changeover, set-up or running of production lines. Oversees daily plan and adherence, manages coverage schedules for various lines to ensure quality finished goods.
• Execute processing schedules issued by Production Planners. Based on processing schedules, create and communicate assignment for current shift and in coming shift. Create and publish end of shift report. Update short term schedule with shift result. Schedule preventative maintenance on the mills and down time for processing equipment.
• Assist supervisor in running daily operations; monitor status of all processing activity (processing, pre-weighing and/or raw material status), trouble shoot problems and anticipate the needs of upcoming batches, audits processes
• Review and release batch cards & input Info-Lab information. Cut SEQ#s and authorize and print batch cards.
• Use online programs and websites to collect and modify information (such as Amadeus, MSDS, DF, etc.)
• Maintain an inventory of kettles and totes (working with the STP to transfer bulk as necessary). Prioritize washroom personnel to ensure that kettles and totes are ready for the batches in-process
• Perform cycle counts. Inform Logistics of raw material shortage issues. Help planner keep track of bulk inventory. Keep a close inventory of supplies, especially CIP-100 & CIP-Additive and hook up these cleaning agents whenever they run empty.
• Ensure that forklift startup check list is renewed every month, respirator sheet, interdepartmental audit, cleaning/sanitization logbook
• Input data to track productivity of the department. Assist in the training of employees. Create and publish Job Aides.
• Coordinate all the activities surrounding pilots and 1st productions.
• Have procedures unlocked by lab as necessary
• Provide color-matching evaluations for liquid makeup
• Adhere to GMP’s/SOP’s housekeeping standards and all site safety policies. Comply 100% with all documentation requirements (OTC, Cleaning, safety checklist, etc.)
• Perform daily functions as processor, pre-weigh or sanitizer. Pre-weigh raw materials, labels, transact and store for production. Process bulk in accordance with IQ procedures. Clean and sanitize equipment as required.
• Member of ERT to respond to emergency situations. Responsible for coordinating response to emergency situations i.e., hazardous spills, power outages, medical emergencies, critical maintenance response, etc.
What We Are Looking For:
• Proven ability to take initiative, drive for results and implement new processes.
What’s In It For You:
Don’t meet every single requirement? At L'Oréal, we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and innovative workplace. If you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with the qualifications listed in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways! You may just be the right candidate for this or other roles!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We would love to find out more about you as a candidate and do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to access job openings or apply for a job on this site as a result of your disability. You can request reasonable accommodations by contacting [email protected]. If you need assistance to accommodate a disability, you may request an accommodation at any time.
Our Safe Together Plan: Your safety is our highest priority. We will proceed with caution and adhere to enhanced protection standards to ensure our sites are safe for all employees. We must all operate with the shared responsibility for each other’s health & safety in mind.