Art der Beschäftigung: Vollzeit
Ort: Monmouth Junction, NJ
Land/Region: United States
Who We Are:
For more than a century, L’Oréal has devoted its energy, innovation, and scientific excellence solely to one business: Beauty. Our goal is to offer each and every person around the world the best of beauty in terms of quality, efficacy, safety, sincerity and responsibility to satisfy all beauty needs and desires in their infinite diversity.
What You Will Do:
The Site Lead - People Development & Learning is responsible for driving Learning Initiatives that enable both individual & organizational growth to propel business priorities forward. This role will also serve as a point of contact for HR Business Partners, Managers and Employees as it relates to onboarding and the new hire experience. The responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
• Own the creation, management, enforcement, tracking and improvement of the Training, Learning and Education pillar within the sites’ Continuous Improvement & Analytics program
• Partner with Local HR Site Lead and Fulfillment Centers Leadership on learning gaps and needs for the sites, advocating for the needs of the population at the Corporate Level.
• Collaborate with site EHS+Q lead and Continuous Improvement lead, to create and drive a program complementing the short term needs and long term roadmap of the sites.
• Facilitate and administer compliance, technical, and professional development trainings in accordance with the PD&L strategy and Local Needs Assessments
• Facilitating Day 1 Orientation, including critical introductions to onsite EHS and technical trainers
• Enrollment of eligible new hires and employees into corporate led trainings such as Discovery
• Ensure employees are completing required My Learning Trainings such as Unconscious Bias, Ethics Training, Green Steps, etc.
• Delivering leadership development micro-learning sessions each month on a consistent schedule as part of the new hire onboarding experience
• Holding new hires and hiring managers accountable to technical/functional training requirements as dictated in LMS & New Hire Guide
• Updating content and re-circulating New Hire Guide across sites to ensure adoption 2x/year
• Serving as point of contact for participants in Functional SME Program, including nomination/selection process, program orientation, quarterly check-ins, and content updates in Program Playbook
• Managing localized Buddy Program, including facilitating Week 1 introductions and cascading training manual
• Administering data collection activities to evaluate and improve elements of onboarding learning journey.
• Benchmark internal and external best practices to drive excellence in Learning and Education for the sites.
• Obtain Learning Admin Certification for the site in order to manage back-end data of all Learnings (registration, tracking, documentation, control of records, etc)
• Responsible for administration and governance of all other site-specific learning requirements, particularly ones that required certification, inclusive but not limited to:
o Forklift driving
o EHS Policy and Compliance training
o Facilitate Walk throughs of HR Platforms or Programs such as One Profile, etc
• Manage all site communications around all relevant PD&L Initiatives
What We Are Looking For:
• Bachelors Degree required
• Collaboration across multiple levels of leadership and departments: Ability to work in a matrixed leadership environment (HR + Supply Chain), whicle also driving tactical execution and enforcement of training programs with Fulfillment teams, supervisors and managers. ers.
• Work experience in Learning / HR preferred
• Developing and Delivering solutions – Instructional Design, storytelling and facilitation skills
• Learning Practice knowledge of adult learning principles and L&D best practices and trends.
• Consultation – Ability to consult on the best learning experience and solution
• Creativity and innovation – ability to solve problems and pursue possibilities
• Business Acumen – Knowledge of business dynamics and P&L, Operations challenges and key trends, competitors, market trends and consumers
• Data Analysis – Perform business analyses and learning needs assessment to drive results
• Project and Time Management – Ability to set goals and finish deliverables on time
• Strategic thinking – Ability to understand organizational goals, formulate objectives, determine priorities and link to learning
Don’t meet every single requirement? At L'Oréal, we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and innovative workplace. If you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with the qualifications listed in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways! You may just be the right candidate for this or other roles!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We would love to find out more about you as a candidate and do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to access job openings or apply for a job on this site as a result of your disability. You can request reasonable accommodations by contacting USApplicationAccommodation@support.lorealusa.com. If you need assistance to accommodate a disability, you may request an accommodation at any time.
Our Safe Together Plan: Your safety is our highest priority. We will proceed with caution and adhere to enhanced protection standards to ensure our sites are safe for all employees. We must all operate with the shared responsibility for each other ’s health & safety in mind.