L’Oreal Luxe SG is on a journey to become the leading omni-channel beauty group. We started our journey focusing on bringing together and integrating our businesses and teams in retail & digital. The We continued the journey becoming intentionally omnichannel and elevating key decisions across the business – on spending, priorities and projects – to be driven by principles and metrics that are strategically channel aligned. In the present state, we aspire to build on the existing momentum to double down on what’s working and experimenting with newer areas to constantly find our true north in omnichannel.
This role will demonstrate success in developing and executing transformative retail strategy. From Beauty Advisor transformation to Omni-Beauty Advisors, transforming our point of sales to a point of experience by building strong services and Beauty advisor community engagement, this role works closely with key internal partners across the LUXE division to execute on the vision to improve customer experience, empowering Omni-Beauty Advisors with data, education and digital retail tools to better serve our customers. This role will be responsible to drive the brand(s)’ omnichannel mindset, defining, spreading and measuring the use of core-omnichannel metrics, including but not limited to omnichannel customers, omni-channel distribution. attribution of pre-store digital touchpoints (e.g. BACC, O2O Biz WA) and attribution of store-aided digital transactions (e.g. iBeauty, Beauty Tech, etc.).
The role is responsible for leading the Omni-Beauty Advisor team towards extraordinary results; accelerate the business through retail sales and education activation.
Key Job Responsibilities:
• Build and implement sales strategy with supplemental education plan to drive sales growth for the assigned brand(s).
• Drive the implementation and execution of end-to-end customer experience, from big leaps changes to daily operations.
• Drive business innovation and business development across all distribution channels and touchpoints.
• Implement commercial strategy and align commercial priorities within the assigned brand(s).
• Monitor customer experience and ensure high level of service excellence across all brands through measurable tools.
Drive Sustainable Financial Results
• Develop business, adapting policies and way of working to improve turnover , profitability, client experience as well as financial optimization
• Advises LLD SG Lead & Brand Manager on distribution strategy and maintain strategic retailer relationship
• Works closely with Marketing, Trade Marketing, PR, digital, to define the best 360º strategy each channel
• Negotiates in collaboration with KAM with retailer to maximize business opportunities
• Ensure an efficient retail organization model - Manage and Monitor BA Productivity
A Great Place to Work
• Being a strong, value-driven leader that inspires, develops and challenges the team to achieve excellent results.
• Oversee retail BA population on recruiting, on-boarding and retention plans.
• Coach, motivate and develop counter/store managers. Take corrective measures to strengthen their performances.
• Supervise and support BA training and development.
• Oversees retail population maximizing empowerment and enablement
• Define and implement omnichannel compensation and rewards schemes in line with brand(s)’ strategy.
• Sell-in & Sell-Out Achievement, Market Share Gain, Brand Ranking
• BA attrition rate
• Productivity – Store and BA
• Profitability – Channel / Store
• Brand omni-channel KPI’s
• BA Pulse Results – Engagement & Enablement
• Service Excellence KPIs – NPS, CXE