Management Trainee Program:
Rotational program from 12-18 Months specially for fresh graduates from (0-2 years of experience) within L'Oréal divisions in the fields of (Marketing-Sales-- Supply Chain).
As a Management Trainee you get the chance to work closely with senior managers and L'Oréal top executives, Meet the assigned project’s objectives and deliver outstanding outcome with hands on experience, get engaged in the activities of the assigned department, Present each individual project to top executives after program completion.
This unique experience and exposure ensures that you will gain the “big picture” to pursue a successful career within the L'Oréal Group.
Required skills and abilities:
- Bachelor/Master’s Degree Student or Young Graduate with less than 2-year full-time working experiences
- Strong communication, analytical and networking skills
- Sense of beauty, creativity, innovation
- Able to act fast, decision-maker
- Business oriented (experience gained through internships, studying abroad, activity in student organizations)
- Flexible, self-motivated
- English Language fluency