Funktion: Digitales Marketing
Art der Beschäftigung: Vollzeit
Ort: New York, NY
Land/Region: United States
Job Title: Manager, Amazon Site Merchant
Division: Luxury Products Division
Location: 10 Hudson Yards, New York, NY 10001
Reports To: Director of Amazon, LUXE
Who We Are:
For more than a century, L’Oréal has devoted its energy, innovation, and scientific excellence solely to one business: Beauty. Our goal is to offer each and every person around the world the best of beauty in terms of quality, efficacy, safety, sincerity and responsibility to satisfy all beauty needs and desires in their infinite diversity.
At L'Oréal Luxe our mission is to provide our consumers the best products and brand experience by making it unique. Our portfolio is composed of 21 brands including major brands, highly aspirational and multi-expert, such as Lancôme, Yves Saint Laurent, Giorgio Armani and Youth to the People.
What You Will Do:
Loreal USA is looking for a passionate, bright, and energetic digital candidate to join the team that is responsible for the Amazon business.
The role requires the ability to support the brands in the day-to-day operations to accelerate growth and meet the business objectives. This includes accountability for the success of the Amazon business and working cross-functionally to achieve business goals. Candidate must be outgoing, have strong analytical, writing and research skills, and the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment and manage internal and external resources to successfully bring projects to life.
Job Duties and Accountabilities
What We Are Looking For:
• 3-5 years of CPG, eRetail, wholesale or DTC work experience
• Strong attention to detail and accuracy of execution
• Communicates clearly and succinctly in both oral and written forms
• Creative, strategic and results driven thinker with a proactive approach
• Ability to work and multi-task in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
• Interest and enthusiasm for digital and the beauty industry
• Highly organized with proven multi-tasking ability
• High proficiency in Excel (including pivot tables) and data analysis
• Proficiency in MS Word and PowerPoint programs and the ability to create high impact presentations
• Proactive and results oriented thinker who would flourish in an entrepreneurial environment where new ideas are championed
• 3 years eCommerce experience (experience working with Amazon is ideal but not required)
What’s In It For You:
Don’t meet every single requirement? At L'Oréal, we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and innovative workplace. If you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with the qualifications listed in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways! You may just be the right candidate for this or other roles!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We would love to find out more about you as a candidate and do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to access job openings or apply for a job on this site as a result of your disability. You can request reasonable accommodations by contacting [email protected]. If you need assistance to accommodate a disability, you may request an accommodation at any time.
Our Safe Together Plan: Your safety is our highest priority. We will proceed with caution and adhere to enhanced protection standards to ensure our sites are safe for all employees. We must all operate with the shared responsibility for each other’s health & safety in mind.