Art der Beschäftigung: Vollzeit
Ort: Rio de Janeiro
Manager - B2B Sales Delivery
Americas IT B2B Sales
- The L’Oreal Americas IT B2B Sales team is looking to add a Manager for B2B Sales Delivery with a solid background in sales support applications including Business Planning, Category Management and Supply Chain.
- In this role, the Sales Delivery Manager will be responsible for Project Management on multiple concurrent projects that will deliver Sales solutions to enhance the everyday selling experience for Sales teams across the Americas Zone. This is an Americas Zone based role within L’Oreal, which includes all the countries where L’Oreal has a presence in North and South America, including the US, Canada, Brazil, Mexico and Argentina.
- The role includes Business Analyst expertise for the organization's application portfolio. The Sales Delivery Manager will participate in the definition of the business case, cost model and overall objectives for the enhancement/projects.
- This position will collaborate with diverse application, infrastructure, architecture, and integration teams to devise project plans, track critical path items, cut through roadblocks and escalate issues.
- He/she will provide leadership, knowledge and guidance by mentoring, coaching, and educating team members on technologies employed in the application portfolio, therefore ensuring that high service levels are consistently provided in compliance with L’Oréal IT standards and methodologies.
- Build and develop relationships across the L’Oreal Americas, ensuring B2B Sales leaders, stakeholders and external partners are aligned with L’Oreal standards and processes.
- This position will report directly to the AVP of Americas IT, B2B Sales Delivery Manager.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Understand all aspects of system configuration and technical/functional capabilities, including all changes and potential systems implications.
- Lead and contribute to the analysis of business requirements and help formalize their technical translation.
- Manage project activities, such as facilitating project team meetings, aiding in test script writing and UAT, preparing & delivering status reports, issue tracking and risk mitigation, establishing and tracking milestones, monitoring of critical path items and implementation of appropriate corrective actions.
- Coordinate day-to-day activities for assigned projects.
- Communicate project status to project managers and senior management and provide input in the preparation of business cases for review with the IT Project Review Board.
- Coordinate internal IT team resources, external partner teams, managed service providers and consultants as required.
- Work with America’s Zone B2B Service Delivery Team to investigate system failures and identify solutions to prevent or minimize impacts.
- Propose sustainable standardized technical solutions across the Zone.
- Follow change management process to capture change requests, communicate impact, request stakeholder decisions, and execute changes if applicable.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Services, Business or equivalent experience.
- The ideal candidate will have over 5-7 years of project management experience on enterprise applications, (at least 3 years of exp)
- Functional and technical knowledge of Anaplan is a plus
- Functional knowledge of Business Planning, Category Management and Supply Chain applications is a plus.
- Experience working in a Global IT organization.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Project, PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Visio and industry standard project management tools including ServiceNow.
- Outstanding customer service and interaction skills, as well as excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Ability to work independently under little supervision within a demanding client centric environment.
- Demonstrated ability to be a team player with a high level of initiative.
- Ability to interface with various levels of management.
- Exhibit broad understanding of technology and the mobile landscape.
- Superior organization and time management skills.
- Demonstrable track record of delivering IT projects on time and on budget.
- Project Management Institute (PMI), Agile Certification (CSM, PSM, ACP) or other IT industry project management certification preferred.
Ability to communicate (written & spoken) in English is required.
◄ Zurück zur Ergebnisliste