Art der Beschäftigung: Vollzeit
Ort: Guadalajara (Jalisco)
When you love your work and the people you work with, amazing things happen.
Join the #1 Beautytech company and build the future of L’Oréal together!
As a pure player, L’Oréal intends to offer the right product to the right consumer, through different paths. Whether you like to buy your beauty products in supermarkets, pharmacies, hairdressers, perfumeries or even online, L’Oréal will have a various range of products to propose to you.
Before starting … How do our recruitment process look like?
1°/ After applying to the offer by filling in your CV information
2°/ If your CV is selected, you will be invited for an Exploratory Recruitment Interview (individual one). The recruiter you will meet with will be getting to know you better, understand who you are and what are your professional aspirations.
3°/ Finally, if the exploratory interview is positive, you will get an interview with the HRBP! If you are successful, then you will be invited for an interview with the hiring manager.
We´re looking for the next
Medical Account Executive (Gdl)
Carry out information, communication and promotional initiatives aimed at health establishments as part of the strategy implemented by medical detailing and the brand’s / Division’s medical relations
Develop and propose a sectorial action plan, implement it, monitor it and adapt it to strategic changes
- Analyse potentiel and needs of each target to prioritise the establishments and the medical targets to be visited
- Analyse sector results and implement action plans to optimise them
- Manage and optimise the budget
Enhance the image and increase the prescription and recommendation of the brands
- Organise and carry out training and communication initiatives aimed at health professionals as part of the hospital and medical relations strategy of the brand (face to face, staff)
- Develop partnerships with health establishments, KOLs and local patient associations
- Represent the brand/Division at every contact opportunity with health professionals (congresses and events) and make sure they are followed up
- Promote the products and services of the brand/Division to hospital and healthcare establishment specialists so as to enhance the patient healthcare pathway (therapeutic education, self-massaging, corrective makeup…)
- Ensure inclusion on establishments’ approved product list and participate in calls for tender
-Ensure synergy with commercial teams to improve sell-out
Manage administrative and reporting tasks
- Organise and optimise visit planning
- Master and use monitoring tools for CRM/CLM platform activity
- Prepare visits and carry out qualitative and quantitative activity reporting
Ensure monitoring of the environment, key players, medical and scientific knowledge and feed relevant information back up to headquarters
Ensure respect of both internal and external ethical standards regarding relations with health professionals
L’Oréal we are committed to equal opportunities and growth for all the talent interested in joining our company. We are sure that a diverse work environment in all areas and levels increases innovation and understanding of our business”
To meet L´Oréal´s amazing world, follow us
Facebook / Twitter / Linkedin / Instagram / YouTube