Funktion: Digitales Marketing
Art der Beschäftigung: Vollzeit
Ort: El Segundo, CA
Land/Region: United States
Job Title: Community Manager- Youth to the People
Location: El Segundo, CA
Who We Are:
For more than a century, L’Oréal has devoted its energy, innovation, and scientific excellence solely to one business: Beauty. Our goal is to offer each and every person around the world the best of beauty in terms of quality, efficacy, safety, sincerity and responsibility to satisfy all beauty needs and desires in their infinite diversity.
At L'Oréal Luxe our mission is to provide our consumers the best products and brand experience by making it unique. Our portfolio is composed of 14 highly aspirational and multi-expert luxury such as Lancôme, Yves Saint Laurent, Giorgio Armani, KIEHL’S, URBAN DECAY, IT COSMETICS and YOUTH TO THE PEOPLE as well as lifestyle and couture brands such as RALPH LAUREN, MAISSON MARGIELA, AZZARO, VALENTINO, PRADA, VIKTOR & ROLF AND MUGLER.
What You Will Do:
The Community Manager - a creator content expert - will be the hands-on keyboard expert engaging with the brand community via comments/posts (DM and on platform) for the brands’ social media channels and earned creator content to develop deeper relationships and grow the brand community. This candidate will hone the voice of the brand to ensure all community interactions are on message with the proper elevated tone of voice required by the brands in the L’Oréal LUXE portfolio. This person will work in collaboration with brand teams (marketing, social, CRM, ecomm, etc.) to bring engaged community members deeper into the brand and create brand love across channels.
Job Duties and Accountabilities
· Actively engage & monitor communication with influencers that mention the brand via core social media channels - IG/FB, TikTok, Pinterest, etc. (via DM and in feed)
· Actively monitor and engage – where appropriate – with earned influencer content to further build partnerships with influential talent
· Monitor & report on community health metrics, and contribute to weekly reports showcasing performance of priority social channels
· Identify and maximize social media listening and analytics tools for variety of projects including monthly summaries, launch reports, content deep dives, competitive benchmarking
· Make data-based recommendations to the organization to elevate the voice of the consumer, and impact how we show up with our communities
· Actively participate in weekly/monthly real time optimization calls with the LUXE Division community management lead
· Coordinate with Marketing, PR, CRM, Ecomm and Customer Relations teams (L’Oréal Le Care) to develop and execute effective strategies that foster community growth and loyalty
· Analyze and report social channel and activation performance to quantify the effectiveness of campaigns and drive scalable learnings
· Develop community/fan group strategies and activations to help continuously drive authentic relationships
· Regularly track, analyze, and report on the performance of campaigns, content, and overall sentiment analysis
· Grow the US A&I Market share by generating sustained partnerships by identifying core community members and pulling them into the advocacy and influence funnel for the brand
Key Challenges, Issues and Complexity
This individual is observant, clever, and has something additive to say that is going to get people to click the "like" button. This individual is closely in-tune with the overall social conversation, and can quickly identify trends, and engagement opportunities for the brands to take part.
The individual must possess the ability to pivot quickly as this function is in constant evolution and the landscape is changing by the minute. This person must bring a collaborative mentality to the Advocacy & Influence space with a mindset of team success in all activations throughout the organization.
This individual is excited to dig into the data and identify learnings and insights that will help the greater division and its brands develop new creative content strategies, formats, and ways of reaching audiences.
This individual has strong time management skills, with the ability to juggle multiple priorities and meet deadlines in a fast-paced, often-changing environment. This individual is also a proactive problem-solver, with the ability to anticipate obstacles and quickly generate alternate solutions/ideas.
What We Are Looking For:
This individual is excited to dig into the data and identify learnings and insights that will help the greater team develop new content formats and ways of reaching audiences.
What’s In It For You:
Don’t meet every single requirement? At L'Oréal, we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and innovative workplace. If you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with the qualifications listed in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways! You may just be the right candidate for this or other roles!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We would love to find out more about you as a candidate and do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to access job openings or apply for a job on this site as a result of your disability. You can request reasonable accommodations by contacting [email protected]. If you need assistance to accommodate a disability, you may request an accommodation at any time.
Our Safe Together Plan: Your safety is our highest priority. We will proceed with caution and adhere to enhanced protection standards to ensure our sites are safe for all employees. We must all operate with the shared responsibility for each other’s health & safety in mind.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email [email protected]. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.