Art der Beschäftigung: Vollzeit
Ort: North Little Rock, AR
Land/Region: United States
Job Title: Packaging Operator II
Division: L’Oreal Operations
Location: North Little Rock, AR
Reports To: Cell Manager
Who We Are:
For more than a century, L’Oréal has devoted its energy, innovation, and scientific excellence solely to one business: Beauty. Our goal is to offer each and every person around the world the best of beauty in terms of quality, efficacy, safety, sincerity and responsibility to satisfy all beauty needs and desires in their infinite diversity.
At L'Oréal Operations, we create innovative, inclusive, and sustainable beauty together with our business partners by designing, developing, sourcing, manufacturing, and distributing over 6 billion products globally every year. We support over 36 brands across four L’Oréal divisions. We are consumer-oriented, and we act responsibly all along the value chain.
What You Will Do:
To keep production and processing activities running efficiently and safely within the established quality and production standards, through maintenance of machinery.
What We Are Looking For:
* High school education or a GED equivalency
* Experience and knowledge of specific production/processing areas, machinery, and product items are preferred.
* Must produce World Class Results through teamwork.
* Must selflessly develop others.
* Must thrive within a changing organization.
* Efficiently produce quality cosmetics in the right quality at the right time for L’Oreal USA customers.
* Must create and provide an environment in which employees can work safely and thrive.
* Must act as a responsible citizen in our company and community.
* Must manage the plant’s assets to maximize our stockholders return.
* Must demonstrate a 100% responsibility and not make excuses or cast blame.
* Must implement and utilize the NLR L’Oreal USA communication model.
* Resolve conflicts directly.
* Must listen for understanding.
* Must have a positive attitude.
* Must be committed to team decisions.
The functions of Packaging Operator II include, but are not limited by the following:
* Maintain adequate component supply levels;
* Apply knowledge of the assembly process, tools, equipment, and product methods;
* Use information from identification label when retrieving supplies from the warehouse or storage area;
* Communicate orally with supervisors, mechanics, other employees, and complete paper and computer work (refer to specific department duties);
* Relieve Line Operators when necessary
* Coordinate "change overs" in production and request assistance from Line Mechanics in "changeover" process;
* Visually inspect product for quality assurance, verify product labels and I.D. numbers correspond to products being produced, and perform quality assurance tests (such as weight and torque);
* Clean equipment and perform other custodial responsibilities (refer to specific department duties);
* Work to ensure production equipment is ready for use;
* Track labor and downtime;
* Oversee line surveillance for all points on the line;
* Maintain knowledge and practice of Quality and Safety Policies, Line Manual Book Procedures, Good Manufacturing Procedures, and Reject Percent (refer to specific department duties);
* Assist in training of assigned personnel in technical and operating procedures (refer to specific department duties);
* Assist Line Mechanics with equipment trouble shooting, major equipment repairs, equipment installations and test runs;
* Conduct tooling changes on machinery and make minor adjustments to machinery;
* Perform normal/routine equipment maintenance and conduct/document productive/preventative maintenance procedures;
* Perform other duties as directed;
* Lead TPM methodologies from inception to completion.
MANIPULATION REQUIREMENTS: (HANDS OR FEET) This position requires an individual to constantly perform one and/or all of the following movements/functions: Handle, reach, feel, perform fine motor manipulations with their hands, and performing gross motor manipulations involved in assembly, stocking machinery, and moving equipment and supplies.
* Plan in advance for a "changeover" and coordinate services with the mechanics to adjust, clean, or replace equipment efficiently to minimize the downtime on the production line;
* Track labor and equipment downtime in labor system;
* Maintain open communication with supervisors, mechanics, and other employees;
* Do the physical demands listed in the "Physical Demands" section using safe ergonomic techniques;
* Work independently, make decisions, and use adequate organizational and time management skills;
* Have working knowledge of the production process, items produced, and equipment utilized in maintaining production within specific norms and standards;
* Perform preventative maintenance on (all) equipment;
* Maintain a safe work environment and follow all safety procedures;
* Ensure high standard of quality control and follow all quality and GMP procedures;
* Have the visual/auditory acuity required to read invoice I.D. #s on product labels and hear warning alarms;
* Read and comprehend written instructions and reports;
* Complete written and computer-generated reports;
* Work flexible hours/shifts, including overtime;
* Possess and apply good technical and problem solving skills;
* Possess good mechanical aptitude as proven by the Standard Timing Model Test;
* Demonstrate good attendance.
* Relieve line operators;
* Lift up to 40lbs without assistance;
* Pushing or pulling up to 100lbs without assistance.
Tools and Equipment Used In Job
* Occasionally use safety scissors, safety knife, wrench, spatula, screwdriver, pliers, and other small hand tools;
* Occasionally use pallet jacks (manual and electronic);
* Occasionally use large equipment such as drum roller, drum hoist, E-Z lift, pallet jacks (electronic and manual) and forklifts.
* Moving machinery, such as forklifts: Employees required to operate a forklift must successfully complete forklift operator training;
* All Machine Attendants are provided with and required to wear safety glasses, steel-toed shoes, and 100% cotton uniforms in certain areas; must wear safety gloves.
* Machinery may produce noise levels that exceed OSHA’s action level: Employees are provided with and are required to wear personal hearing protection devises in these areas;
* Tanks may be hot, therefore creating a potential burn hazard: Protective sleeves may be provided;
* Raw materials and cleaning products may produce potential respiratory hazards: Employees are provided with and must wear particulate respirators or other respirators when appropriate;
* All employees are properly trained in the use of adjunct lifting/ moving equipment and on proper body mechanics.
What’s In It For You:
* Competitive Benefit Package (Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, Pension Plan)
* Flexible Time Off (Paid Company Holidays, Paid Vacation, Vacation Buy Program, Volunteer Time, Summer Fridays & More!)
* Access to Company Perks (VIP Access to L’Oréal’s Internal Shop for Discounted Products, Monthly Mobile Allowance)
* Learning & Development Opportunities (Unlimited Access to E-learnings, Lunch & Learn Sessions, Mentorship Programs, & More!)
* Employee Resource Groups (Think Tanks and Innovation Squads)
* Access to Mental Health & Wellness Programs
To learn more about L’Oréal’s commitment to sustainability, please click  HERE
Don’t meet every single requirement? At L'Oréal, we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and innovative workplace. If you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with the qualifications listed in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways! You may just be the right candidate for this or other roles!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We would love to find out more about you as a candidate and do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to access job openings or apply for a job on this site as a result of your disability. You can request reasonable accommodations by contacting  USApplicationA[email protected]upport.lorealusa.com. If you need assistance to accommodate a disability, you may request an accommodation at any time.
Our Safe Together Plan: Your safety is our highest priority. We will proceed with caution and adhere to enhanced protection standards to ensure our sites are safe for all employees. We must all operate with the shared responsibility for each other.
2. mailto:USApplicationAccommoda[email protected]orealusa.com
◄ Zurück zur Ergebnisliste