Art der Beschäftigung: Vollzeit
Ort: Somerset, NJ
Land/Region: United States
Job Title Processor Saturday to Thursday 3rd Shift
Division: L’Oréal Dermatological Beauty
Location: Somerset, NJ
Reports To: Senior Manager, Processing
Who We Are:
For more than a century, L’Oréal has devoted its energy, innovation, and scientific excellence solely to one business: Beauty. Our goal is to offer each and every person around the world the best of beauty in terms of quality, efficacy, safety, sincerity and responsibility to satisfy all beauty needs and desires in their infinite diversity.
At L’Oréal Dermatological Beauty, our mission is to help everyone in their quest for healthy and beautiful skin. Our division is the world leader in dermo-cosmetics by adding health to beauty. Our brands portfolio includes CeraVe, La Roche-Possay, Vichy, SkinCeuticals offering a range of skincare and haircare products to respond to all expectations linked to beauty and health of the skin.
What You Will Learn:
Mix raw materials according to formula sheet instructions efficiently and safely within the established quality and production standards to manufacture bulk used to produce finished product. Responsible for autonomous maintenance and change overs to ensure good working order of equipment.
• Operates automatic and manual chemical process equipment in accordance with operating procedures and in a safe manner. Equipment includes mixers, grinders, filter presses, dryers, filtering equipment, pumps and filling machines. Responsible for PUR, change over time, waste and other losses.
• Performs quality control analysis as required to complete in-process batches and identifies variations. Processes generate high pressure and critical reactions and processor must execute correct response based on hazardous material and emergency training.
• Adhere to GMP’s/SOP’s housekeeping standards and all site safety policies
• Identify potential risks, resolve issues, audits standards/processes to exceed quality and safety standards and conducts root cause analysis.
• Provides continuous improvement efforts and validates with Quality team prior to implementation.
• Comply 100% with all documentation requirements (OTC, Cleaning, safety checklist, etc.)
• Utilize systems (ISIS, Flexnet) to report on KPIs, equipment performance, etc
• Perform daily functions of processing, pre-weigh or sanitization. Pre-weigh raw materials, labels, transact and store for production. Clean and sanitize equipment as required.
• Retrieve supplies from warehouse/storage area
• Process bulk in accordance with IQ procedures
What We Are Looking For:
What’s In It For You:
Don’t meet every single requirement? At L'Oréal, we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and innovative workplace. If you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with the qualifications listed in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways! You may just be the right candidate for this or other roles!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We would love to find out more about you as a candidate and do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to access job openings or apply for a job on this site as a result of your disability. You can request reasonable accommodations by contacting [email protected]. If you need assistance to accommodate a disability, you may request an accommodation at any time.
Our Safe Together Plan: Your safety is our highest priority. We will proceed with caution and adhere to enhanced protection standards to ensure our sites are safe for all employees. We must all operate with the shared responsibility for each other’s health & safety in mind.