Funktion: Administration & Assistenz
Art der Beschäftigung: Vollzeit
Ort: Clark, NJ
Land/Region: United States
Job Title: Quality & Pilot Co-Op, L’Oreal
Division: Consumer Product Division
Location: Clark, NJ
Reports To: Process Expert - Corp
Who We Are:
For more than a century, L’Oréal has devoted its energy, innovation, and scientific excellence solely to one business: Beauty. Our goal is to offer each and every person around the world the best of beauty in terms of quality, efficacy, safety, sincerity and responsibility to satisfy all beauty needs and desires in their infinite diversity.
At L'Oréal Consumers Products, our mission is to democratize the best of beauty, and for us, beauty has to be sustainable. Our division holds the world’s #1 beauty brand with L’Oréal Paris, the #1 makeup brand with Maybelline New York, the #1 natural brand with Garnier, as well as NYX Professional Makeup.
What You Will Learn:
You learn to model fluid flow in CFD software and lead 3-4 simulation projects start to finish throughout the year. You’ll learn to effectively interface with internal partners, manufacturing plants, and vendors.
· Responsible for leading several simulation projects, including working with stakeholders to define scope, inputs, and outputs.
· Secure all formula information per L’Oréal’s procedures
· Adhere to L’Oréal’s CIQ procedures in area of responsibility
· Maintain appropriate records and complete necessary reports in a timely manner
· Maintain a safe, clean work environment and implement L’Oreal environmental programs
· Perform other duties as necessary or required
What We Are Looking For:
What’s In It For You:
• Salary Range: $25 (The actual compensation will depend on a variety of job-related factors which may include geographic location, work experience, education, and skill level)
· Hybrid Work Policy (3 Days in Office, 2 Days Work from Home)
• Flexible Time Off (Paid Company Holidays, Summer Fridays & More!)
• Access to Company Perks (VIP Access to L’Oréal’s Internal Shop for Discounted Products)
• Learning & Development Opportunities for Career Progression (Unlimited Access to E-learnings, Lunch & Learn Sessions, Mentorship Programs, & More!)
• Employee Resource Groups (Think Tanks and Innovation Squads)
Don’t meet every single requirement? At L'Oréal, we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and innovative workplace. If you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with the qualifications listed in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways! You may just be the right candidate for this or other roles!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We would love to find out more about you as a candidate and do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to access job openings or apply for a job on this site as a result of your disability. You can request reasonable accommodations by contacting [email protected]. If you need assistance to accommodate a disability, you may request an accommodation at any time.
Our Safe Together Plan: Your safety is our highest priority. We will proceed with caution and adhere to enhanced protection standards to ensure our sites are safe for all employees. We must all operate with the shared responsibility for each other’s health & safety in mind.