When you love your work and the people you work with, amazing things happen.
Join the #1 Beautytech company and build the future of L’Oréal together!
As a pure player, L’Oréal intends to offer the right product to the right consumer, through different paths. Whether you like to buy your beauty products in supermarkets, pharmacies, hairdressers, perfumeries or even online, L’Oréal will have a various range of products to propose to you.
Before starting … How do our recruitment process look like?
1°/ After applying to the offer by filling in your CV information
2°/ If your CV is selected, you will be invited for an Exploratory Recruitment Interview (individual one). The recruiter you will meet with will be getting to know you better, understand who you are and what are your professional aspirations.
3°/ Finally, if the exploratory interview is positive, you will get an interview with the HRBP! If you are successful, then you will be invited for an interview with the hiring manager.
We´re looking for the next
Regional Pharma Coordinator
Key Job Accountabilities
- Motivate and manage clients within the western and southeastern area determined for a portfolio of dermocosmetic products.
- Achieve sales goals and qualitative and quantitative objectives established by the Regional Sales Manager/Headquarters.
- Identify the commercial development potential of existing customers and retain them.
- Identify prospects within your industry and develop new business relationships.
- Organize the routing program, manage data and administrative information.
- Help clients to develop their own business: sales, merchandising, technical assistance
- Help clients to develop their own business: coaching, training and team motivation.
- Develop market share (sell-out) in the sector.
- Conduct competitive intelligence at points of sale.
- Catalog review, product registration, margin negotiation, have some experience attending key accounts.
- Availability to travel
L’Oréal we are committed to equal opportunities and growth for all the talent interested in joining our company. We are sure that a diverse work environment in all areas and levels increases innovation and understanding of our business”
To meet L´Oréal´s amazing world, follow us
Facebook / Twitter / Linkedin / Instagram / YouTube