Retail Coordinator – Florence, KY Company Store
The Retail Store Coordinator is responsible and accountable for all components involved in operating the Florence, KY Company Store location. This includes but is not limited to daily store operations, all aspects of inventory management (ordering/receiving/stocking), customer relations, POS activities, planning and execution of sales generation to ensure monthly sales goals are met.
- Manage in-store operational responsibilities while complying with company policies and procedures.
- Develop and execute short and long term plans to achieve sales goals in support of the store’s business strategy and generate repeat business
- Responsible for product and brand image presentation while maintaining a neat and organized store
- Ability to grasp initiatives from headquarters and execute directives with minimal supervision
- Ability to work independently, manage time/priorities, self-motivated and able to make effective decisions
- Analyze sales reports to identify opportunities and maximize sales
- Highly resourceful, flexible and ability to solve problems in a timely manner
- Responsible for leading and motivating store team to achieve sales growth and provide optimal customer service
- Utilize resources, eliminate roadblocks and drive process improvement
- Responsible for all daily POS procedures and monthly reconciliation in accordance with procedures and guidelines.
- Manage merchandising & inventory, ensuring that all brands are represented on the selling floor and that stock levels are at the appropriate level to drive business
- Uphold accurate monthly records regarding damages, inventory adjustments, etc. and responsible for yearly physical inventory procedure
- Daily inventory management tasks include ordering, receiving shipments/pallets, and stocking
- Demonstrated success in driving sales by leading and motivating a team
- Excellent entrepreneurial, problem solving and analysis skills
- Willing to work a flexible schedule, including extended business hours and Saturdays.
- Saturday schedule requirements:
- January – September: Saturday schedule includes working a minimum of one per month* with a second opening one month each quarter and flexibility for additional openings as business needs dictate during January to September.
- October – December: A minimum of two in October with flexibility as needed, and in November and December open and working every Saturday.
*HQ reserves the right to identify select monthly Saturday opening dates.
- 4+ years of retail leadership experience
- High School Diploma or equivalent GED
- Ability to use computerized point of sale system
- Outstanding customer service, written and verbal communication skills
- Professional and neat appearance for retail environment.
- May require local travel for assignment at another Company Store location if needed
- Travel out of state required for training meeting
- Regular lifting of up-to 40 lbs. required, with regular squatting, kneeling, bending, and extended periods on your feet.
- Basic computer skills
This summary describes the general nature of work to be performed and is not an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of an incumbent in this position. Work hours, locations, and days of operation are subject to change, based on the needs of the business and the position as directed by your supervisor and full flexibility is required.
This position is NON-EXEMPT under FLSA, and is eligible for straight time up to 40 hours and overtime paid in accordance with FLSA regulations after working 40 hours in a weekly period.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email [email protected]
. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.