Art der Beschäftigung: Vollzeit
We are driven by a passion for beauty that moves the world.
We are the market leader in Beauty and a pioneer in Beauty Tech. As a result of the constantly changing world, cosmetics and technology are inseparably linked for us. Together with our consumers and partners, we anticipate trends and shape the beauty of tomorrow.
We live sustainability and environmental protection. By 2030, our Commitments mark the beginning of a more radical transformation and embody our view of how a company's vision, purpose and responsibility should look to meet the world's challenges. Our 88,000 employees in 150 countries are transforming our business to ensure that our activities respect the boundaries of our planet.
For our office in Düsseldorf we are looking for people who will join us in making a difference.
As Retail Development Manager, you will be the central point of contact for LDB’s mission to make dermocosmetics accessible to a wide range of patsumers (patients & consumers), setting new standards towards our clients while maximizing the shopping experience and investment impact at scale.
- Working together with the Retail & Business Development team as well as cross-functional teams incl. Marketing, you develop our client strategies and projects to drive B&M dermocosmetics recommendations & sales
- In collaboration with Sales Activation & Sales Development and Regional Sales Managers in DACH, you identify and evaluate new retail development opportunities and partnerships, leveraging best-practices across all DACH countries
- You further strengthen our client relationships by contributing your expertise as content for our KOLs (e.g., pharmacists, PTAs, etc.) on retail trends through our webinars or other digital offerings
- You lead to successfully roll out at scale LDB’s Business & Category Development projects (e.g, DermaCenter experience), ensuring projects are delivered on time, within budget, and to the required level of quality
- You put in place initiatives to measure your project implementation’s ROI (e.g., increased dermo recommendations, increased sell out, etc.) in collaboration with Sales Activation & Sales Development and Regional Sales Managers
- You regularly provide insights on progress with relevant stakeholders and share possible areas of improvement
- [2+ years] experience in Product Management, Sales Management, or Project Management
- Knows how to create a shared strategic vision and motivate various functions across the organization to contribute/collaborate operationally towards this shared goal
- Strong verbal & written communication/presentation and interpersonal skills, as well as strong analytical skills
- Organized and rigorous, results-driven with an eye for details
- Fluent in English and German
- Role might include irregular travel to selected clients as needed
- Permanent employment in a crisis-resistant, growing market with a comprehensive range of social benefits.
- A competitive and attractive salary and benefits package
- Individual personal and professional development, a steep learning curve, strong team spirit and an open, cooperative culture
- Diverse, national and international perspectives
Diversity & Inclusion
L'Oréal is committed to providing equal opportunities to its applicants.
We value diversity, inclusion and individual self-expression in the workplace as diversity strengthens our teams and we want to reflect the image of society and therefore our consumers in our company. Any form of discrimination is therefore not tolerated.
◄ Zurück zur Ergebnisliste