Funktion: Digitales Marketing
Art der Beschäftigung: Vollzeit
Who are we?
At L’Oréal, there is never a dull day, the beauty lies in the freedom to go beyond with our empowering entrepreneurial culture. We take pride in developing young talents who have the passion and ambition to make an impact in the beauty industry.
Join us on our mission to: Create the beauty that moves the world.
Being part of L’Oreal, “Talent” is the core of our business. L’Oreal group’s success is built upon the collaboration of brilliant minds.
You will be responsible for group’s marketing technology stack roadmap and web analytics, overseeing end-to-end execution to accomplishment along with uplifting company’s digital scorecard & tech services. The position aims to design and initiate business solutions in partnership with business divisions with latest cutting-edge technology to create business impact.
- Lead current web/digital platform technical discussion and enable recommendations to level of excellence
- Deliver action plan of web analytics data to identify correlations, develop insights and recommendations for improving website performance to grow quality traffic and enhance user experience
- Develop effective search engine optimization (SEO) strategies, identifying problems and recommending solutions of on page, off page and other SEO technical support
- Develop and maintain digital KPI and frameworks which meet business goals (Web Analytics, EDGE, Facebook Business Manager and other tech tools)
- Be informed of the latest changes and trends in the digital and recommendation, holding trainings and pilot new features
- Digital platform owner, access management and governance
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in Business/IT or related
- At least 5 years of experience in MarTech (Web Analytics, SEO, other MarTech stack)
- Proven track record in entrepreneurial projects
- Social media Savvy and strong web analytical skills
- Good Analytics, Search, FB Blueprint certified is a plus
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with quick turn-around
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects
- Staying on top of trends platforms and technologies
- Strong communication, negotiation skill, and positive attitude
- Good command of English (Verbal & Written)
We will support you through a tailor-made learning & development journey where you will receive constant career advice to empower you to navigate through and reach the Senior Leadership role of your dreams. Progressive leadership track – opportunities for growth & development.
◄ Zurück zur Ergebnisliste