Art der Beschäftigung:
Who are we?
At L’Oréal, there is never a dull day, the beauty lies in the freedom to go beyond with our empowering entrepreneurial culture. We take pride in developing young talents who have the passion and ambition to make an impact in the beauty industry. We currently offer a wide range of career opportunities for undergraduates and fresh graduates across the region.
Join us on our mission to: Create the beauty that moves the world.
Being part of L’Oreal, “Talent” is the core of our business. L’Oreal group’s success is built upon the collaboration of brilliant minds.
- Coach and train Beauty Advisors (BAs) and Retail teams on Brand value, products offers, under Brand objectives and prioritise to standardize their know-how and expertise on a highest level
- Conduct one-on-one coaching for BAs at point of sales
- Analyses and diagnose retail training needs in Brand (Check the understanding of brand & products image, service and key messages; carry out analyses, set up action plans to improve local effectiveness)
- Work closely with Marketing and Retail team to ensure good operation of annual marketing plan
- Collaborate with International Training, Promotion and Marketing departments on major launches when requested
- Conduct workshop & launches and rendered supports for Road Shows
- Report on plan, key activities, result to team management/brand
- Develop the country’s training program, in line with the marketing plan
- Bachelor Degree or higher in any fields
- At least 7 years of experiences in Training of any industries with Makeup knowledge
- Good interpersonal and communications skills including public speaking
- Be able to work under pressure with good problem solving
- Excellent command of English both written and speaking
- Be able to travel on frequent basis
- Proficient in MS Office ( advance in powerpoint, Excel)
◄ Zurück zur Ergebnisliste