Art der Beschäftigung: Vollzeit
Who are we?
At L’Oréal, there is never a dull day, the beauty lies in the freedom to go beyond with our empowering entrepreneurial culture. We take pride in developing young talents who have the passion and ambition to make an impact in the beauty industry.
Join us on our mission to: Create the beauty that moves the world.
Being part of L’Oreal, “Talent” is the core of our business. L’Oreal group’s success is built upon the collaboration of brilliant minds.
- Provide strategic legal assistance and advice to the business and operational units across a variety of legal matters; e.g. technical regulations, advertising, tax, customs, IP, HR, and data privacy.
- Identified legal, regulatory, and compliance risk exposure and advice on implementation of risk mitigation.
- Ensured and maintained legality and corporate governance for L’Oreal in Thailand, Myanmar and Cambodia; review on licences and performing the company secretarial services
- Draft, review, negotiate and manage all types of legal documents including but not limited to group and non-group agreements, commercial agreements, property agreements, and legal binding documents.
- Optimise legal and business security/compliance: corporate documents, legal compliance documentation, preliminary authorisation, compulsory standards, insurance policy.
- Manage and review legal matters handled by external counsels, i.e. litigation cases (pre- litigation, trial and/or transaction) and other legal issues.
- Liaise, interact & negotiate with trade associations, agencies, authorities & law enforcement agencies
- Participate in crisis management.
- Increase operational and functional department awareness of group best practice/internal policy.
- Increase business and operational units awareness of legal exposure through legal training and circulate documents/email.
- Monitor local laws, regulations, and industry developments relating to L’Oreal business, update local guidelines and process as necessary, and communicate to internal stakeholders
- Bachelor / Master of Laws or related fields
- At least 8 years of legal/lawyer experience from a consumer-focused industry such as, FMCG, retail, pharmaceutical, healthcare, or the dynamic multinational companies
- Strong business acumen with experience partnering with business leadership teams
- Abilities to collaborate with the business to identify issues and propose practical solutions
- Work efficiency and flexibility
- Abilities to be proactive and results-driven
- Abilities to work independently and being a good team player
- Abilities to articulate and communicate proficiently
- Fluent language skills in both Thai and English
We will support you through a tailor-made learning & development journey where you will receive constant career advice to empower you to navigate through and reach the Senior Leadership role of your dreams. Progressive leadership track – opportunities for growth & development.
◄ Zurück zur Ergebnisliste