Art der Beschäftigung: Vollzeit
Role and Responsibility
- Actively participate and lead in cross -zones, cross-functional and cross-division data initiatives in SAPMENA in the areas of data quality, metadata, data protection and overall data accountability
- Build the business/ data flow process map understanding on end-to-end data landscape in their appointed business data domain(s) and their interrelations with business/ their use cases and other data domains if applicable.
- Partner business in definition of data quality outcome measures for the given scope (e.g. use cases) and monitoring and remediating to reach agreed desired outcomes.
- Strengthening the rollout of data governance through implementation with a business analyst mindset – seeing the strategic impact and addressing the operating considerations.
- Work independently and with relevant stakeholders to gather requirements relating to their data infrastructure, data assets, data quality, and use cases to enhance or to apply in deliverables for data governance.
- Training users on data discovery and data quality processes in application of his domain of data product assets.
- Preference on ability to communicate clearly technical concepts in concise end user language.
- Meticulous in documentation and change control.
- Preferably having the required data domain experiences in area of data governance or analytics driven/ oriented environment- e.g. online and offline media campaigns, CRM in an end consumer retail or marketing
- Minimally 5 years of relevant working experience
- Comfortable presenting and influencing in ambiguous situations.
- Able to analyse data requirements and communicate the translated solutions to appeal to the general audience.
- Have experiences training users from diverse profiles from working to C-level.
- Hands-on experience Google Cloud Platform in BigQuery, scripting languages such as SQL Python, R, etc.
- Advanced Business Intelligence experience, including an understanding of BI areas and reporting using SQL, Power BI, Qlik or tableau
- Working experience in technical data management, data analysis, or data warehousing experience
- In-depth knowledge of standard concepts, practices, and procedures related to database modeling (conceptual/ logical/ physical) and management.
◄ Zurück zur Ergebnisliste