Art der Beschäftigung: Vollzeit
Who are we?
We wake up every morning because there is excitement in knowing that everyone we work with has a tremendous impact on a larger vision. We empower billions of people to be the canvas for self-expression inspiring confidence and self-belief every day. When they feel good, we feel good. It's contagious! That’s why we surround ourselves with other 88,000 L'Oréal driven thinkers and doers to spark innovation and build a true leading brand powerhouse offering beauty for all across 36 international brands and 150 countries. When we create a product or experience that makes our hearts beat faster, we know we’re onto something. Something that will win the hearts and minds of another billion.
We are looking for an International Project Manager in DMI team who will manage innovation/ renovation projects for Garnier Bright Complete portfolio and develop innovative products, renovate pillars-product for the international brand panier to ensure continued worldwide growth for the brand.
You will …
- PILOT PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT of #1 skincare franchise of Garnier, leader of skin tone management in South Asia. Includes managing creative product agencies, design, labs, industry teams to achieve pioneer skincare product.
- MANAGE OF 360 CAMPAIGNS: Management of international advertising agency, castings and shoots, digital assets, ecom and social platforms in order to propose creative, digital first activations.
- ANALYZE BUSINESS PERFORMANCES: sell in, sell out, competitive analysis, ability to identify need gaps in category and growth opportunities.
- COLLECT, COMPARE AND SYNTHESIZE international market data relevant to their category (consumer, markets, competition, country, digital…), generate insights and suggest actions based on findings
- DEVELOP NEW, DIFFERENT, BETTER CONCEPTS consistent with the brand’s sense of purpose, by integrating consumer insights and trends
- ORCHESTRATE the product development process including monitoring the departments involved to ensure the project’s operational excellence: write the project brief, update piloting tools and reporting (Magellan, Drive, DIM, the Sharing beauty with all commitments, etc.) and meet the deadlines
- WRITE MARKETING MIX RECOMMENDATIONS (IMC/360/Digital/Retail) for product launches or pillar-product renovations, working closely with departments involved (communication, digital, retail, etc…) to create an integrated, engaging and consistent consumer brand experience
- Write country implementation kits providing advice and recommendations on the marketing mix
- Exchange constantly with the zones and strategic countries for their category, provide them with support during product launches and ensure follow-up of go-to-market
Specific to selective divisions: Own the brand patrimony, respect the brand identity: ensure that all actions are in line with the sense of purpose while nourishing the brand. Respect the partnership established with the designer of the brand
Specific to Customer Product Division (CPD): Work closely with the Hubs in their category
You have …
- More than 5 years of relevant experience of Asian/ South Asian market knowledge
- DMI experience in Beauty is a MUST HAVE
- Strong leadership on projects, people agency management
- Ability to be self critical, autonomous in detail
- Creativity / Out of the box ideas
- Business experience with business strategic vocabulary and reflexes
- Visual eye and passion for brands & skincare product
- Assumed management roles before
- Positive, Dynamic profile
◄ Zurück zur Ergebnisliste