[October 2022 Intake]
Jamie works along-side regional brand and ecommerce teams to develop holistic campaign strategies, and articulate digital strategies and channel recommendations to local markets. Jamie also plays a significant role in driving new innovative projects on digital and ecommerce by leveraging Ad Tech and Mar Tech capabilities. Jamie is driven towards maximizing brands’ sales performance and conversions across different online channels using his strong expertise in data analytics and insights generation.
Can you be the next Jamie? Yes, you can.
If you have a strong passion to succeed, aspire to join a company that can offer you a rich and diverse career and are committed to building the future of L’Oréal together, we invite you to apply for the Management Trainee Program, by L’Oréal. It is a development-focused leadership program for young talents. A program that’s uniquely L’Oréal. A program #LikeNoOther.
SAPMENA (South Asia Pacific, Middle East & North Africa) is home to 40% of the world's population & many of the fastest-growing economies. Headquartered in Singapore, we have over 6,800 diverse talents in 15 subsidiaries with 34 International Brands, 4 factories & 3 research centres.
SAPMENA is where the future of beauty will be shaped, where the beauty innovation, new ways of working and sustainable development will be at the heart of our work to meet the expectations of our young, ambitious and connected consumers.
YOUR MT PROGRAM JOURNEY
Our Management Trainee Program (14 months) is designed to nurture and develop future leaders in different key business functions of our organisation, with potential exposure across diversity of our functions and brands.
Choose from 5 different tracks to get started, don’t forget to rank your preferences of track when you apply! (You only need to submit your application once to your 1st choice)
We take great pride in our Management Trainees, and great respect in the work that you do. As such, your training and development plan and individual learning journey throughout the program is key to us.
The MT Development Program has 3 core components:
- Each MT typically goes through few impactful rotations
- 4-6 months duration per rotation
- Specific projects assigned for each rotation with performance objectives
We offer customized learning tracks according to individual development within the Group, that offer structured & diverse learning modules across technical professional skills, with intention to build expertise & shape leadership quality.
- Technical & Professional Expertise
- Commerce & Business Development
- Operational Marketing & Product Development
- Digital, Media & E-Commerce
- Online MOOCS Coursera courses
- On-the-job Coaching
- Leadership Quality
- Vision & Culture
- Management & Leadership
- Consistent exposure to Senior Management with regular feedback on job performance
- Consumer Insights Deep-Dive
- Digital Decode
- Métier Workshops (Skin, Hair, Makeup)
WHO SHOULD APPLY?
- University graduate in any disciplines (with no more than 2 years of formal work experience)
- Know-how of digital advertising & tools: Google Ads, Meta Ads, Tik-tok ads as well as SEO, Website planning, Social content strategy and analytics
- Passionate and ambitious about developing a career in Retail and Consumer oriented industry
- Super agile to anticipate and manage complexities
- Adventurous, driven with entrepreneurial spirit; a creative problem solver with an open mind
- Sensitive to our products, trends, consumers and Beauty
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Equally motivated by working independently as well as collaborating in a team
- Resilient (not for the faint-hearted); not afraid of setbacks nor to go the extra mile
Now – 21 Aug 2022 Submission of Application
21 Aug – 2 Sept 2022 Phone/Video Interview
2nd week of September Assessment Centre & Offer
3 October 2022 MT Program Commences
**Attention: Application deadline is 21 Aug 2022, 2359. You are reminded to avoid last minute submission as application requires minimally 30 minutes. The online system would likely be overloaded with large volume of applications on the closing date as well. We look forward to your application!