We are experiencing the rising of health & wellness trends, which results in an accelerated interest in our category that merges health and beauty, the dermatological beauty category. We are therefore looking for new colleagues to embark on our journey of growth. Are you ready to take responsibility, learn from your peers? Are you passionate about dermatology and solutions to help improve patients’ quality of life? Then you might be just the talent we are looking for to strengthen our Swedish Active Cosmetic Division Medical Team in Stockholm as Medical Representative.
As a Medical Representative you are the manager of your district! Your role is to build new and existing relationships with doctors, other Health Care Professionals, and stakeholders with an entrepreneurial mindset. In addition, you will influence and grow the share of recommendations of the ACD’s skin care products. L’Oréal Active Cosmetic Division prides itself not only on the quality of their product, but on the quality of their people. To ensure your success, we provide solid ongoing training, professional marketing, education support and a comprehensive infrastructure to support your development. The role reports to the Nordic Medical Visit Manager.
- Implement the medical visit strategy and follows medical the detailing strategy to reach the goals.
- Manage administrative and reporting tasks in addition to ensure up-to-date qualitative and quantitative data.
- Enhance the image and increases recommendation of the brands by emphasizing the technical and scientific characteristics of the products.
- Get to know the environment, the pathologies, the products, and the useful communication techniques to build qualitative relationships with the healthcare professionals.
- Analyze the sector and makes proposals for sectorial action plans to improve return of investment.
- Represent the brand with health care professionals
- You are familiar the healthcare structure of the field.
- You have experience working with health care professionals
- You have a solid healthcare background and have a business-oriented mindset
- You enjoy working in a team and show entrepreneurial spirit while still respecting processes
- You are structured and are comfortable using monitoring tools for CRM/CLM platform activity in addition to Excel
- You are social and able to communicate and build relationships
- You take initiatives. Master planning and preparation to carry out qualitative and quantitative meetings and report in CRM
- Driver's license is a must.
- Fluent in Swedish
We are looking for our new colleague to start as soon as possible. The employment is permanent. Applications are reviewed on a rolling basis, so do not wait to apply! We welcome everyone to apply no matter your gender, ethnicity, physical abilities, religion, or sexual orientation.
What’s in it for you?
Our Nordic organization counts close to 1000 employees based in the four Nordic capitals, with L’Oréal Sweden counting for 250 employees. We offer you great level of responsibility from the very start, challenges and opportunities including an individual career plan, coaching leadership, an extensive catalogue of trainings and e-learnings, competitive personnel benefits, modern offices, and a dynamic and international working environment with engaged and skilled colleagues. At L’Oréal Active Cosmetic Division, we are not only proud of the quality of our products, but mostly on the quality of our people. To ensure your success, we provide solid ongoing training, professional marketing, education support and a comprehensive infrastructure to support your development.
Who are we?
In the Active Cosmetics Division, we make a difference to the lives of millions of consumers by improving the health and beauty of their skin, through every stage of life. Our mission is to make a positive impact on people's lives. We are driven by human values of trust, respect, and authenticity. Our teams work in a dynamic, supportive environment and work on meaningful projects that are changing the future of dermatological beauty. At L’Oréal Group we are leading the world in beauty and pioneering the world of beauty tech; we are 86K employees across 150 countries on five continents and have a unique international portfolio of 36 brands. The Group generated sales amounting to 32 billion euros in 2021, and e-commerce growing by 26% accounting for a record high of 28.9% of the Group’s sales. We push boundaries and move fast globally to stay ahead of the game
What we do at L’Oréal always has a big impact. Because we sell 7 billion products per year. At L’Oréal, we define success as making a positive, conscious impact. We’ve been recognized as the World most ethical company in the world by Ethisphere®. For the sixth time in a row, L’Oréal has been recognized as a global leader in sustainable development by the international non-profit organization CDP® in three areas: combating climate change, sustainable management of water and protecting forests, for the fourth year running. In 2021, L’Oréal was for the 4th consecutive year ranked among the TOP 5 most gender-balanced companies in the world by Equileap®. We believe diversity fosters creativity and accelerates innovation. To ensure that our products meet the needs of every form of beauty in every culture, our team members must be as diverse and inclusive as the world itself. For us, our job is more than just a job, it is about building a better future for others and our planet.
Freedom to Go Beyond. That’s the Beauty of L’Oréal.