In L'Oréal, for more than a century, we have devoted our energy, our passion and our competencies solely to one business: beauty. It is a business rich in meaning, as it enables all individuals to express their personalities, gain self-confidence and open up to others.
L'Oréal has set itself the mission of offering all women and men worldwide, the best of cosmetics innovation - in terms of quality, efficacy and safety - by meeting the infinite diversity of beauty needs and desires all over the world.
Our Company is present in 150 countries with more than 82.600 employees and 35 international complementary brands, like L'Oréal Paris, Garnier, Maybelline, Nyx Professional Make-up, L'Oréal Professionnel, Kérastase, Redken, Essie, Lancôme, Biotherm, Helena Rubinstein, Yves Saint Laurent, Giorgio Armani, Ralph Lauren, Cacharel, Vichy, La Roche-Posay etc.
In L'Oréal Greece, we are a team of more than 700 employees, and we mostly specialize in the fields of marketing, business development, finance, supply chain, accounting, customer service and HR.
Sales Rep Thessaloniki
L’Oréal Hellas is the leading company in beauty across the country and is a workplace for entrepreneurs, innovators, and ambitious professionals ready to cooperate with a diverse group of people! For people who can thrive via developing the business with our clients, some of the best beauty destinations in Greece.
Are you creative and daring? Are you demanding and ready to make a difference?
Then review the below job requirements and do not wait! Apply now and we will review your CV asap.
The L’Oréal Hellas Sales Representative will…
- Have specific clients’ accountability and will lead the commercial relation.
- Guarantee the brands’ image expressed at the point of sale.
- Sell products & services to decision makers within stores by showing them the benefit & potential.
- Enforce compliance with merchandising at the point of sale.
- Control the quality of the provision of the sales and prepare reports.
- Conduct competitive intelligence on the points of sale.
- Identify opportunities and win new clients in accordance with the objectives set by the brands.
- Ensure an effective win-win partnership
- Conduct regular developmental discussions with clients to track the achievement of sales targets and identify possible development activities (training, consultancy and development interventions, further activation, etc.).
If you feel excited by this job opportunity then go through the below job criteria and you are one step closer to joining L’Oréal Hellas:
• Bachelor’s degree as a base.
• Ideally 2-3 years of sales experience preferably in beauty and/or FMCG sector
• Familiar with corporate ways of working.
• Must possess: business orientation, innovative thinking, digital savvy, analytical, negotiation & problem solving skills; ability to build win – win relationships with the clients as well as to maintain an open dialogue with the division’s gatekeepers; focus on growth; resilience.
• Computer skills and systems literacy.
• Results orientation and entrepreneurial spirit.
• Ambition to thrive in a dynamic, ambitious, fast-paced work environment.
We do offer a thrilling experience! At L'Oréal we empower people who are ready to take on challenging endeavors, to defend their convictions, to be resilient and to leave their own mark. We also offer a competitive remuneration package, according to your qualifications, including bonus scheme.
We cannot wait to read your CV and possibly meet you!