Senior Accountant, Accounting and Finance (Canada) - L’Oréal USA
Division: Corporate - Accounting and Finance
Location: Saint Petersburg, FL (Hybrid)
Reports to: Accounting Manager
Who We Are:
For more than a century, L’Oréal has devoted its energy, innovation, and scientific excellence solely to one business: Beauty. Our goal is to offer each and every person around the world the best of beauty in terms of quality, efficacy, safety, sincerity and responsibility to satisfy all beauty needs and desires in their infinite diversity.
What You Will Learn:
Passionate about Accounting? The Staff Accountant position at L’Oréal is a challenging and exciting opportunity to take your skills to the next level! This general ledger focused role allows you to work with some of the best in the Accounting and Finance space for a globally recognized brand. You will work closely with your accounting managers as well as teams across North America to help provide the internal control support for all of the accounting and finance functions for L’Oréal USA.
What We Are Looking For:
- Understanding of French
- A college or university degree
- 6-8 years of relevant experience
- Experience in assisting with the month end closing process for assigned areas
- Accrual journal entry preparation
- General Ledger account analysis
- Fixed asset, flux and other reporting
- Prepare and issue various month end analysis.
- Special projects as required.
- Excel Skills - Pivot tables and V-Lookups
- B.S in Accounting
- General ledger and fixed assets accounting background
- Prior SAP or background in a shared services service environment
What’s In It For You:
- Competitive Benefit Package (Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, Pension Plan)
- Hybrid Work Policy (3 Days in Office, 2 Days Work from Home)
- Flexible Time Off (Paid Company Holidays, Paid Vacation, Vacation Buy Program, Volunteer Time, Summer Fridays & More!)
- Access to Company Perks (VIP Access to L’Oréal’s Internal Shop for Discounted Products, Monthly Mobile Allowance)
- Learning & Development Opportunities for Career Progression (Unlimited Access to E-learnings, Lunch & Learn Sessions, Mentorship Programs, & More!)
- Employee Resource Groups (Think Tanks and Innovation Squads)
- Access to Mental Health & Wellness Programs
Don’t meet every single requirement? At L'Oréal, we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and innovative workplace. If you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with the qualifications listed in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways! You may just be the right candidate for this or other roles!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We would love to find out more about you as a candidate and do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to access job openings or apply for a job on this site as a result of your disability. You can request reasonable accommodations by contacting  [email protected]
If you need assistance to accommodate a disability, you may request an accommodation at any time.
Our Safe Together Plan: Your safety is our highest priority. We will proceed with caution and adhere to enhanced protection standards to ensure our sites are safe for all employees. We must all operate with the shared responsibility for each other’s health & safety in mind.