Art der Beschäftigung: Vollzeit
Ort: Berkeley Heights, NJ
Land/Region: United States
Job Title: Analyst, IT FICO (SAP Engineer) - H1B Transfer Eligible
Location: Berkeley Heights, NJ
Reports To: Assistant Vice President, Domain Lead
Who We Are:
For more than a century, L’Oréal has devoted its energy, innovation, and scientific excellence solely to one business: Beauty. Our goal is to offer each and every person around the world the best of beauty in terms of quality, efficacy, safety, sincerity and responsibility to satisfy all beauty needs and desires in their infinite diversity.
At L'Oréal, our IT teams design and build solutions to ensure high performance for all our business sectors by imagining new ways of doing things, from designing websites to building algorithms and predicting new trends. They can be found leading teams towards a more connected and digitalized future in IT retail, e-commerce, CRM, data, AI, cybersecurity, Cloud and E-Marketing. You never stop learning at L'Oréal IT because things change at the speed of light! Come join our dynamic team!
- This position is responsible for successful delivery of business solutions as part of a team. Requires good understanding of financial processes and SAP FICO module.
- The ideal candidate will provide SAP subject matter expertise and be accountable for business requirements gathering, Application / configuration of a global template, and ensure solution design meets those business requirements.
- Preparation of FI/CO design document, configuration, testing plans, validation of results and training materials using approved tools, templates, and methods.
- Developing good understanding of impact of new process / solutions on existing processes.
- Act as SAP FICO Solution advisor to business users and L4 support in the areas of General Ledger, Fixed Assets (FA), Procurement (MM), Purchasing (SRM) and major areas of Controlling including Cost Center Accounting (CCA), CO-Internal Order (IO), EC-Profit Center Accounting (PCA), CO-PA (Profitability analysis) and Integration areas between SD/MM & FICO
- Strong understanding of Finance impacts from Integration of non-SAP platforms - GK POS, Manhattan, Taxware, Paymetric, Digital / Ecom initiatives & 3 PL Solutions
- Work closely with cross domain IT teams and business partner efforts to develop, test, install and/or modify programs to meet Business initiatives.
- Use of application delivery tools and methods to understand and document business requirements; analyze existing and/or new information and applications; propose potential solutions; develop effective business cases; and execute selected technology solutions
- Work with outsourcing partner to BUILDS / Support FICO IT landscape (includes SAP and integration to non-SAP applications).
What We Are Looking For:
- Education: Advanced IT / Accounting / Finance / CPA or equivalent preferred.
- Business Skills: Knowledge of Accounting and Finance (Accounting Policies/ Procedures). Lead process design sessions with Business teams.
- Interpersonal Skills: Interpersonal Relations, Professional Presence, Innovation /Creativity, Flexibility / Adaptability to Change, Consulting, Problem Solving / Troubleshooting, Active Listening.
- Management Skills: Ability to lead projects with cross functional team, External Resource Management, Teamwork, Commitment Management.
- Technical Skills:
- Minimum 2-3 years’ hands-on experience in SAP FI/CO modules with good knowledge of SAP Order to Cash, Procure to Pay, Record to Report process, SAP Add On – Taxware, FSCM/High Radius, Paymetric.
- Strong Analytical & Problem-Solving Skills
- Experience with 2 to 3 SAP implementations and worked in multiple space within FICO Domain
- Knowledge of ABAP and Debugging Skills is nice to have.
- High Proficiency in EXCEL.
What’s In It For You:
- We are able to do an H1B or L2 transfer for this role.
- Competitive Benefit Package (Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, Pension Plan
- Hybrid Work Policy (3 Days in Office, 2 Days Work from Home)
- Flexible Time Off (Paid Company Holidays, Paid Vacation, Vacation Buy Program, Volunteer Time, Summer Fridays & More!)
- Access to Company Perks (VIP Access to L’Oréal’s Internal Shop for Discounted Products, Monthly Mobile Allowance)
- Learning & Development Opportunities for Career Progression (Unlimited Access to E-learnings, Lunch & Learn Sessions, Mentorship Programs, & More!)
- Employee Resource Groups (Think Tanks and Innovation Squads)
- Access to Mental Health & Wellness Programs
Don’t meet every single requirement? At L'Oréal, we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and innovative workplace. If you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with the qualifications listed in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways! You may just be the right candidate for this or other roles!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We would love to find out more about you as a candidate and do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to access job openings or apply for a job on this site as a result of your disability. You can request reasonable accommodations by contacting [email protected]. If you need assistance to accommodate a disability, you may request an accommodation at any time.
Our Safe Together Plan: Your safety is our highest priority. We will proceed with caution and adhere to enhanced protection standards to ensure our sites are safe for all employees. We must all operate with the shared responsibility for each other’s health & safety in mind.
◄ Zurück zur Ergebnisliste