Art der Beschäftigung: Vollzeit
Ort: Ho Chi Minh City
As a member of the Corporate Digital and Marketing Office (CDMO) Team, the Senior Data Analyst will leverage efficiently the increasing amount of data points collected daily on our platforms or through our diverse network of agencies (Market Intelligence, Media, Social, Operations) to craft best-in-class Dashboards (essentially Power BI) & analysis which will help to monitor the performance of our key digital initiatives & business.
- This role reports directly to the Corporate Analytics Manager in CDMO.
- The Senior Data Analyst will have the occasion to be in touch with a wide range of data set across multiple verticals: eCommerce, media, social, market intelligence, etc. Hence, the collaboration within the CDMO team members and stakeholders outside the team (L’Oreal Brand teams & regional teams) is vital to the success of the role.
- Develop and maintain the current reporting systems, data automation systems, dashboards and performance metrics that support key business decisions.
- Complete analytical projects from start to end: data gathering and manipulation, overall analytical assessment, communication with stakeholders and presentation of results.
- Collaborate with many stakeholders (business owners, data engineers, data governance, etc) to build best data products and use-cases.
- Good vibes, good energy is a must. Our ideal candidate is a data specialist with an ability to work with a wide diversity of data and is analytical & problem-solver who is able to bring to life the most innovative data projects to accelerate our business growth.
o At least 3-5 years of experience in a similar role touching multiple data facets: reporting & analytics, project management, automation, process improvement.
- 3+ years hands-on experience in SQL to manipulate large datasets and Power BI (M, DAX) to design effective dashboards.
- 3+ years experience with Python for data scraping (selenium), data analyzing (panda, polar, pyspark, matplotlib) and machine learning (scikit-learn, tensorflow).
- Knowledge of at least one cloud environment (preferably GCP) is a plus.
- Knowledge of e-commerce, customer analytics is a plus.
- Good command of spoken and written English.
- Fast learner and eager to try new things.
- Pro-active, Self-motivated & Problem-solving attitude.
◄ Zurück zur Ergebnisliste