Art der Beschäftigung: Vollzeit
Ort: Clark, NJ
Land/Region: United States
Job Title Senior Developer – Project Management
Division: Consumer Products Division
Location: The Operations Hub – Clark, NJ
Reports To: Director – Development, L’Oreal Paris
Who We Are:
For more than a century, L’Oréal has devoted its energy, innovation, and scientific excellence solely to one business: Beauty. Our goal is to offer each and every person around the world the best of beauty in terms of quality, efficacy, safety, sincerity and responsibility to satisfy all beauty needs and desires in their infinite diversity.
At L'Oréal Operations, we create innovative, inclusive, and sustainable beauty together with our business partners by designing, developing, sourcing, manufacturing, and distributing over 6 billion products globally every year. We support over 36 brands across four L’Oréal divisions. We are consumer-oriented, and we act responsibly all along the value chain. Come join our dynamic team!
What You Will Learn:
Manage package development and project management activities to assure timely and cost-effective new product launches, promotions, and maintenance of basic business activities. Active participation in identifying new and improved processes that will result in effective cost reduction / harmonization programs for new or existing products. In assigned project category lead package innovation.
What We Are Looking For:
· Bachelor’s degree in Packaging Engineering or a related technical discipline
· Minimum 2-3 years experience in proven package development project work/quality experience, preferably in the cosmetics, consumer goods or related field
· French Language skill is a plus
· Travel to vendors and plants will be a requirement (10-15% of time)
· Proficient PC skills - MS Office software and capable of building presentations on Excel and/or PowerPoint. Also Proficient in the use of MS Project.
· Good communication skills, to be able to deal effectively with all levels of our organization AND our suppliers.
· Good organizational skills to manage the documentation, materials and information.
· Assume Leadership role of Brand Development team and special projects as needed.
· Develop and maintain a professional knowledge of new or emerging trends and technologies.
What’s In It For You:
To learn more about L’Oréal’s commitment to sustainability, please click HERE
Don’t meet every single requirement? At L'Oréal, we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and innovative workplace. If you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with the qualifications listed in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways! You may just be the right candidate for this or other roles!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We would love to find out more about you as a candidate and do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to access job openings or apply for a job on this site as a result of your disability. You can request reasonable accommodations by contacting USApplicationAccommodation@support.lorealusa.com. If you need assistance to accommodate a disability, you may request an accommodation at any time.
Our Safe Together Plan: Your safety is our highest priority. We will proceed with caution and adhere to enhanced protection standards to ensure our sites are safe for all employees. We must all operate with the shared responsibility for each other’s health & safety in mind.