We are looking for an organized and technically strong ‘Senior Executive – Clinical Evaluation’ to be part of the Product Performance Evaluation Team at L’Oréal R&I India (Mumbai).
Ideal candidates should be detail-oriented, have the ability to multitask and be able to collaborate with various role players.
Senior Executive – Clinical Evaluation
- Master’s degree in Biological Science (Pharmacy, Biotechnology, Biochemistry, Biology). Or Bachelor’s degree with Diploma in Clinical Research.
- Min. 3-4 years’ experience in the Clinical Research Domain.
- Knowledge of Cosmetic industry, terminology and practices.
- Experienced with SOPs and local/global regulations (FDA, ISO, COLIPA, GLP) and their practical implementation, and ICH and GCP guidelines.
- Strong technical understanding of clinical and instrumental assessments while ensuring Consumer relevance.
- Quality oriented and capable of enhancing quality in every step of Clinical Trials.
- Experienced in data mining and statistical analysis
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient computer skills with Microsoft Office Word, Excel and Power Point.
- Ability to manage and prioritize workload effectively.
- Available to travel domestic & international.