Job Title: Senior Manager, Advanced Analytics
Department: Chief Digital Marketing Office – Consumer Products Division
Location: New York, NY
Reports into: Chief Digital Marketing Officer – Consumer Products Division
Who We Are:
For more than a century, L’Oréal has devoted its energy, innovation, and scientific excellence solely to one business: Beauty. Our goal is to offer each and every person around the world the best of beauty in terms of quality, efficacy, safety, sincerity and
responsibility to satisfy all beauty needs and desires in their infinite diversity.
Our team attributes:
- Collaborative empowerment – we all win together as one digital team!
- Progressive mindset – we aim to break the auto-pilot through test, learn, and scale fast with strong ROI focus.
- Optimistic self-starters – we have a positive mindset, are AGILE and are not afraid to be scrappy! We are always up for a challenge.
- Left brain / right brain – we are passionate about data driven decision-making alongside creativity and innovation.
- Diversity & inclusivity – we value a team made up of diverse backgrounds and experiences and thrive with an inclusive culture.
What You Will Do:
The manager of measurement and analytics will be someone who is passionate about research and analytics. This candidate will be responsible for collaborating with the brands, agencies, and vendors to craft the various learning agendas and to find solutions for measuring the impact of media on business objectives. This position requires an individual to think strategically and to problem solve while paying meticulous attention to detail. The candidate must be someone who loves data, shows curiosity about the “why” and is eager to learn. This individual will work closely with media and brand/marketing colleagues across the division.
- Use predictive and statistical modeling techniques to solve challenges, uncover opportunities and develop solutions for brand business.
- Collaborate cross-functionally to innovate and develop scalable solutions across industry challenges.
- Work with stakeholders to improve current analytic processes and develop new capabilities that set us apart in the marketplace.
- Constantly look for ways to improve the usage of L’Oreal’s existing data and analytics infrastructure.
- Maintain collaboration with third party measurement partners (e.g. Nielsen, NCS, Ekimetrics, Kantar Millward Brown, etc.)
- Collaborate with company’s media AOR and their advanced analytics team
- Use automation and technology to increase efficiency and to provide the infrastructure to scale.
- Bring an “outside-in perspective” to analytic development; explore, identify, and assess external best practices, and translate them to the relevant applications internally.
- Establish and maintain excellent working relationship with key functional areas
- Act as a liaison between the analytics team and the internal brand, activation and operational areas (including demand planning) and global teams.
- Advise leadership and brand teams on methodologies for marketing and media analytics, measurement, and attribution. Help teams navigate industry standards and alternatives.
- Develop roadmaps to help expand the measurement capabilities for the group
- Seek out key decision makers, challenge the status quo and consult decisions. Foster and cultivate vendor relationships.
- Regularly provide feedback on data quality to data owners and find innovative ways to ease data collection process
What We Are Looking For:
- BA/BS in Statistics, Mathematics, Economics, etc.
- 5-8 years relevant industry experience
- Either media execution experience or marketing measurement experience required.
- Brand, retailer, research vendor, or digital agency experience a plus
- CPG experience a plus
What’s In It For You:
- Salary Range: $ 117,300 -$164,200 (The actual compensation will depend on a variety of job-related factors which may include geographic location, work experience, education, and skill level)
- Competitive Benefit Package (Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, Pension Plan)
- Hybrid Work Policy (3 Days in Office, 2 Days Work from Home)
- Flexible Time Off (Paid Company Holidays, Paid Vacation, Vacation Buy Program, Volunteer Time, Summer Fridays & More!)
- Access to Company Perks (VIP Access to L’Oréal’s Internal Shop for Discounted Products, Monthly Mobile Allowance)
- Learning & Development Opportunities (Unlimited Access to E-learnings, Lunch & Learn Sessions, Mentorship Programs, & More!)
- Employee Resource Groups (Think Tanks and Innovation Squads)
- Access to Mental Health & Wellness Programs
Don’t meet every single requirement? At L'Oréal, we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and innovative workplace. If you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with the qualifications listed in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways! You may just be the right candidate for this or other roles!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We would love to find out more about you as a candidate and do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to access job openings or apply for a job on this site as a result of your disability. You can request reasonable accommodations by contacting [email protected] If you need assistance to accommodate a disability, you may request an accommodation at any time.
Our Safe Together Plan: Your safety is our highest priority. We will proceed with caution and adhere to enhanced protection standards to ensure our sites are safe for all employees. We must all operate with the shared responsibility for each other’s health & safety in mind.