Art der Beschäftigung: Vollzeit
Ort: Clark, NJ
Land/Region: United States
Job Title Senior Manager – Global Supply Planning
Division: Consumer Products Division
Location: The Operations Hub – Clark, NJ
Reports To: Assistant Vice President, Global Brand Supply Chain
Who We Are:
For more than a century, L’Oréal has devoted its energy, innovation, and scientific excellence solely to one business: Beauty. Our goal is to offer each and every person around the world the best of beauty in terms of quality, efficacy, safety, sincerity and responsibility to satisfy all beauty needs and desires in their infinite diversity.
At L'Oréal Operations, we create innovative, inclusive, and sustainable beauty together with our business partners by designing, developing, sourcing, manufacturing, and distributing over 6 billion products globally every year. We support over 36 brands across four L’Oréal divisions. We are consumer-oriented, and we act responsibly all along the value chain. Come join our dynamic team!
What You Will Learn:
GBSC Sr. Manager manages global supply / demand balancing for the hair/skin launch category for CPD.
Responsibilities are not limited to the below listing:
What We Are Looking For:
· BA/BS degree in Supply Chain, Engineering, Business or related field preferred
· Minimum 5 years of relevant business experience within Manufacturing or Supply Chain
· Possess well-developed communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills to be able to build strong work relationships with all levels of the organization
· Ability to synthesize information and create a clear synopsis of key issues
· Possess strong organizational skills with the ability to prioritize, handle multiple tasks, and work independently
· Ensure attention to detail
· Demonstrate professional judgment and sound decision-making skills
· Demonstrate success in persuasion, influence and negotiation skills
· Ability to manage in complex situation often needing to deliver innovative results
· Demonstrated success in persuasion, influence and negotiation skills
· Results oriented
· Develop appreciation of global markets and cultural diversity
What’s In It For You:
To learn more about L’Oréal’s commitment to sustainability, please click HERE
Don’t meet every single requirement? At L'Oréal, we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and innovative workplace. If you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with the qualifications listed in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways! You may just be the right candidate for this or other roles!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We would love to find out more about you as a candidate and do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to access job openings or apply for a job on this site as a result of your disability. You can request reasonable accommodations by contacting USApplicationAccommodation@support.lorealusa.com. If you need assistance to accommodate a disability, you may request an accommodation at any time.
Our Safe Together Plan: Your safety is our highest priority. We will proceed with caution and adhere to enhanced protection standards to ensure our sites are safe for all employees. We must all operate with the shared responsibility for each other’s health & safety in mind.