Funktion: Digitales Marketing
Art der Beschäftigung: Vollzeit
Ort: New York, NY
Land/Region: United States
Job Title: Senior Manager, Search Lead
Division: L’Oreal Consumer Products Division (CPD)
Supervisor Title: VP Consumer Products Division (CPD), Head of Media
Location: New York, NY
Who We Are:
For more than a century, L’Oréal has devoted its energy, innovation, and scientific excellence solely to one business: Beauty. Our goal is to offer each and every person around the world the best of beauty in terms of quality, efficacy, safety, sincerity and responsibility to satisfy all beauty needs and desires in their infinite diversity.
At L'Oréal Consumers Products, our mission is to democratize the best of beauty, and for us, beauty has to be sustainable. Our division holds the world’s #1 beauty brand with L’Oréal Paris, the #1 makeup brand with Maybelline New York, the #1 natural brand with Garnier, as well as NYX Professional Makeup.
At L’Oréal, our Digital team is an opportunity to be at the center of L'Oréal's digital transformation. We are determined to be pioneers in the new beauty tech world, and by incorporating digital into everything that we do, we are creating a better relationship with our consumers. When beauty and tech collide, the impossible can happen! Come join our dynamic team!
Our team attributes:
What you will do:
The CPD Search Lead will lead our SEM and SEO strategies, analysis, and optimization for the Consumer Products Division across our portfolio of eight brands in the cosmetics, skincare, haircare and hair color categories.
This role is inclusive of SEO and Paid Search (SEM) on Google, Bing, as well as other search and display marketing engines, and Retailer Media (Amazon, Walmart, Target, Criteo, and others). In this role you will be a strategic partner to Marketing, Commercial Sales, Consumer Activation Leads and SEO teams, Media, and Agency partners to ensure we are effectively managing our paid search budgets and SEO strategies to maximize ROI, drive traffic, and customers. You will drive more efficient ways of working and best practices that unlock competitive advantage and deliver business results. You will be key connector between our media agency, CPD and L’Oreal CDMO teams, and our network of internal divisional stakeholders.
This role will require a balance of analytical thinking, communication skills and product management skills as it will require a demonstrated ability to develop consumer knowledge and insight into tangible strategy. Strong emphasis is placed on attention to detail, accuracy, efficiency, curiosity and interest to discover valuable insights. They will be required to work in a cross-functional capacity, leveraging insights and inputs from our own brands as well as other L’Oreal USA organizations. This individual will actively build networks across the organization and they will become the in-house expert on the division strategy to be able to influence, convince, and introduce new ways of executing a variety of these strategies.
Strategic Search Vision for the CPD Division
· Serve as the divisional SEM and SEO subject matter expert (inclusive of all paid search campaigns on Google and Bing, as well as other search and display marketing engines and Retailer Media -Criteo, Amazon, Target, Walmart, and others
· Support and guide CPD Brands to translate brand objectives into Search strategies & tactics, aligned to KPIS and to drive ROI
· Auditing and optimization recommendations to our CPD portfolio of brands
· Develop division learning agenda and drive innovation. Provide POVs to brands and key stakeholders
· Develop and lead Governance strategy for the division
· In partnership with DDX teams, reviewing and analyzing our CPD Portfolio of brand websites to best optimize and improve our content and search prioritization
· Preparing detailed strategy plans centered upon channel best practices, brand identity and language, and ongoing consumer behavior trends and search priorities
Guide Brand Search Planning & Implementation (SEO and SEM)
· Support and provide guidance to CPD brands who own paid search campaigns and SEO
· Provide guidance to junior team members on planning and campaign management and optimizations (including, budget development, keyword research, campaign & ad group organization, campaign targeting & settings, search query monitoring, campaign launches, optimize copy and landing pages to deliver strong relevancy and consumer experience)
· Manage total CPD Paid Search campaign budgets and pacing
· Understand industry and platform best practices, framing the proper SEM and SEO strategy based on collective inputs, and supporting brands in executing the technical side of this strategy for our brand websites
· Providing insights and areas of opportunity to brand and supporting all onsite initiatives through an SEO lens
Reporting & Insights
· Provide oversight, manage, and be able to generate weekly and monthly reporting for all major metrics, goals tracking, revenue tracking, and other paid search initiatives. Supported by Agency team
· Research and analyze competitor activity
· Regular health checks and QA process development to ensure keyword and ad approvals, working landing pages and shopping feed health
· Plan and execute tests, collect and analyze data, identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI in paid search campaigns
CPD Brand Collaboration and Upskilling
Industry & Innovation
· Drive innovative roadmap for Consumer Products Division; Alphas & Betas
· Keep pace with search engine and industry trends and developments
What We Are Looking For:
As an integral part of our culture at L’Oréal, wellness is at our core. We not only offer a generous Benefits Package (Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K), we also offer flexible time off, work from home days, and a pension plan! Additionally, you will have access to company perks such as Makeup, Skincare, and Fragrance! Employees receive a stipend for L'Oréal products as well as VIP Access to L’Oréal’s Internal Shop for Discounted Products, and other perks such as Monthly Mobile Allowance, discounted gym memberships, and ERGs.
Additional Benefits Information As Follows:
Don’t meet every single requirement? At L'Oréal, we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and innovative workplace. If you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with the qualifications listed in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways! You may just be the right candidate for this or other roles!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We would love to find out more about you as a candidate and do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to access job openings or apply for a job on this site as a result of your disability. You can request reasonable accommodations by contacting [email protected]. If you need assistance to accommodate a disability, you may request an accommodation at any time.
Our Safe Together Plan: Your safety is our highest priority. We will proceed with caution and adhere to enhanced protection standards to ensure our sites are safe for all employees. We must all operate with the shared responsibility for each other’s health & safety in mind.