Art der Beschäftigung: Vollzeit
Ort: Clark, NJ
Land/Region: United States
Job Title Sr. Quality Engineer
Division: Open Manufacturing
Location: The Hub (Clark, NJ)
Reports To: Sr. Manager Quality Assurance
Who We Are:
For more than a century, L’Oréal has devoted its energy, innovation, and scientific excellence solely to one business: Beauty. Our goal is to offer each and every person around the world the best of beauty in terms of quality, efficacy, safety, sincerity and responsibility to satisfy all beauty needs and desires in their infinite diversity.
At L'Oréal Operations, we create innovative, inclusive, and sustainable beauty together with our business partners by designing, developing, sourcing, manufacturing, and distributing over 6 billion products globally every year. We support over 36 brands across four L’Oréal divisions. We are consumer-oriented, and we act responsibly all along the value chain.
What You Will Learn:
Tasks, Duties & Responsibilities
· Ensure product compliance with L’Oreal’s Standard Procedures and current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMPs).
· Develop and provide training to OMA Team (Open Manufacturing Americas) and our CM (Contract Manufacturers)
· Issue Nonconformance notices and follow Root Cause Analysis/Corrective Actions and Preventive Actions (CAPA).
· Work with subcontractors (CM) on status of Quality nonconformities, support investigations and problem solving. Assess risk which may impact product safety or compliance.
· Provide support to : CM Quality Audit & Internal Audit
· Ensure that CAPAs are initiated, assigned, thoroughly investigated, documented and effectively resolved when deficiencies are found during development, testing, manufacturing. Request waivers when necessary
· Provide support to Quality Manager with quality agreement between L’Oreal and Contract Manufacturers (CM)
· Provide support to Quality Manager in issuing/updating technical dossier (Blue Book- BB) for CM production
· Assist Quality Manager on new CM on-boarding process
· Train/Coach/Assist current & new CMs to ensure understanding of quality requirements
· Participate in CM’s certification program (test delegation, control and process validation)
· Present Quality result and CC update to CM, OMA MANCOM and Division
· Perform product inspection and manage the quality release process - block the Finished Product (FG) when needed, release FGs in SAP and manage reworks (at the Distribution or 3rd party facility) - rework instructions traceability list, re-control, release
· Disposition FGs, PCs, bulk, WIPs in WISE and block in FUSION if necessary
· Perform the documentation review process to ensure compliance to established quality requirements
· Initiate and follow up the corrective action process for nonconforming finished goods and packaging components
· Manage reworks (at the DC or 3rd party) - rework instructions, Traceability list, re-control, release
· Coordinate the samples for approval for R&I, Mktg, or other stakeholders as necessary
· Train/assist new team members on test methods and procedures
· Create and implement quality procedures
· Support DGO/Internal audits
· Tracking and manage of all KPIs (Quality Performance, Consumer Complaint, Blue Book Tracker)
· Provide technical support to CM with manufacturing challenges (in processes)
· Responsible of CC investigation and tracking (QA)
· Review technical equipment and feasibility of our CMs (in processes)
· Responsible of tracking for OTC ( APR & LTS)
· Provide technical support to the Sourcing team (in processes)
· Support the onboarding of new acquisition
· Driving new technical and IT solutions for Quality team to improve ways of working and management
What We Are Looking For:
• + 2 Years experience in Industrial Quality, preferably within cosmetics and consumer goods industry
• Knowledge of ISO Standards 9001 and GMP Standards (ISO 22716)
• Cosmetic Regulation ( Labeling Regulation for Cosmetics), 21 CFR 210 & 21 CFR 211
• Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs)
• SAP Experience
• Computer Skills with Microsoft ( Excel,word, Power BI,etc…)
• Strong attention to detail and desire to follow procedures
• Good communication and organization skills
• Ability to interpret data and statistics
• Quality Assurance, Quality Controls and Quality System
• Knowledge on OTC products
What’s In It For You:
Don’t meet every single requirement? At L'Oréal, we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and innovative workplace. If you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with the qualifications listed in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways! You may just be the right candidate for this or other roles!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We would love to find out more about you as a candidate and do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to access job openings or apply for a job on this site as a result of your disability. You can request reasonable accommodations by contacting [email protected]. If you need assistance to accommodate a disability, you may request an accommodation at any time.
Our Safe Together Plan: Your safety is our highest priority. We will proceed with caution and adhere to enhanced protection standards to ensure our sites are safe for all employees. We must all operate with the shared responsibility for each other’s health & safety in mind.