A / Main responsibilities, deliverables and contribution of this job to L'Oréal VN
70% Influencer Marketing Development and Management:
- Build influencer marketing strategy for L’Oréal Consumer Products, manage and coordinate with agency to plan and execute influencer marketing campaigns together with brand teams;
- Establish relationships and frequently meet with influencers aiming to build brand advocacy and brand love. Continuously identify and expand influencers network that drives brand awareness and engagement across consumers tribes;
- Monitor influencer online & social performance, manage and optimize cost efficiency of activities;
- Ensure compliancy in collaborating with influencers, including data privacy, social media content consent following the influencer policy of L'Oréal Group;
- Initiate and coordinate with marketing teams to organize influencer engagement activities that benefit cross-brand advocacy.
30% Social Community Management:
- Build social strategy frame, social channel direction, planning and define success metrics for each channel
- Lead the selection of agency, design scope of work, KPIs, performance efficiency and evaluation together with brand marketing teams
- Advise and consult brand marketing teams on social content development, creative ideas and reflect socially trendy content into social activations
- Coordinate with brand teams in building content partnerships with external stakeholders including e-retailers, passion point communities, beauty and health community partners
B/ Most important qualifications, background and experience:
• Good understanding and sensitivity towards beauty, skincare and makeup trends.
• More than 5 years of relevant work experience in Ecommerce industry
• Good understanding of e-Channels business model to drive on-platform visibility. B2C eCommerce, key account management, sales planning, account development, trade marketing experience preferred
• Strong Digital marketing experience, particularly in the areas of Search, Analytics, Social media and Mobile.
• Having experience in working with KOC is preferred