Art der Beschäftigung: Vollzeit
Ort: Jersey City, NJ
Land/Region: United States
Job Title Senior Manager, Global Marketing – Hallmarks It Cosmetics
Division: Luxury Products Division
Location: NJ, 111 Town Square Pl Jersey City
Reports To: VP, Global Marketing – Makeup It Cosmetics & VP, Global Marketing – Skincare It Cosmetics
Who We Are:
For more than a century, L’Oréal has devoted its energy, innovation, and scientific excellence solely to one business: Beauty. Our goal is to offer each and every person around the world the best of beauty in terms of quality, efficacy, safety, sincerity and responsibility to satisfy all beauty needs and desires in their infinite diversity.
At L'Oréal Luxe our mission is to provide our consumers the best products and brand experience by making it unique. Our portfolio is composed of 21 brands including major brands, highly aspirational and multi-expert, such as Lancôme, Yves Saint Laurent, Giorgio Armani and Youth to the People.
What You Will Do:
The Senior Manager for Hallmarks is responsible for setting the Hallmarks Strategy and corresponding Activation strategy. This person will orchestrate any relevant concept, product/set, and asset creation to bring the Hallmarks strategy to life. They will also coordinate artwork creative as needed. They will deliver Hallmark campaigns with the same executional excellence as Category campaigns. They will collaborate closely with the two Global Marketing categories, Global Business Development and E-Business Teams.
Job Duties and Accountabilities:
• Define the Hallmarks strategy for the brand, i.e. for both Skincare and Makeup (specific launches, re-promotes, capsule/limited edition collections including sets, etc.)
• Ensure Hallmarks strategy is fully integrated with the ITC roadmap
• Align Hallmarks strategy with Zone and key Market needs to ensure growth, and work hand in hand with GBD and E-Business on both Global and Eastern Hallmarks strategy
• Obtain market data (market innovations, trends, and business performance), zone/country input to ensure Hallmarks plans and activities are relevant for the ITC consumer
HALLMARKS ACTIVATION/PROJECT MANAGEMENT:
• Define the activation strategy (incl. Hallmarks big idea) to deliver strong 360 campaigns
• Deliver a 360 Hallmark campaign, by coordinating DMI teams (and potential external agencies) through concept/product ideation, asset creation, and artwork creatives
• Work with GBD and key Zones/Markets to understand the key retailer requirements for Hallmarks
• Supervise and manage key campaign milestones, and act as a validation point
• Support the management of Hallmarks budget, catalogue, and price corridors
• Support legal aspects of the campaign launches
• Measure and track performance of all Hallmark launches to allow for continuous optimization
COLLABORATION WITH OTHER TEAMS:
• Ensure 360 collaboration with both Global Marketing teams and other DMI teams (GTM, Creative, Consumer Engagement) to ensure alignment and leveraging of best practices
• Work with GBD to coordinate key stakeholders in zones and countries to ensure category growth
• Communicate risks/change of projects to Category Heads
Deliverables and outcomes:
• HALLMARKS STRATEGY
• 360 MARKETING ACTIVATION FOR ALL HALLMARKS
• HALLMARKS CALENDAR MANAGEMENT
• CONCEPT CREATION & INNOVATION
• O+O ASSET CREATION ORCHESTRATION
• ARTWORK CREATIVE COORDINATION
Knowledge we are looking for/gained:
• ITC BRAND DNA & BRAND IMAGE
• MAKE UP AND SKINCARE POSITIONING & PRODUCTS
• 360 CONSUMER LANDSCAPE
• GLOBAL AND EASTERN KEY CONSUMER MOMENTS
• BEST IN CLASS CAMPAIGN STRATEGY
• AGILE AND PROJECT MANAGEMENT METHODOLOGIES
What We Are Looking For:
What’s In It For You:
Don’t meet every single requirement? At L'Oréal, we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and innovative workplace. If you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with the qualifications listed in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways! You may just be the right candidate for this or other roles!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We would love to find out more about you as a candidate and do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to access job openings or apply for a job on this site as a result of your disability. You can request reasonable accommodations by contacting [email protected]. If you need assistance to accommodate a disability, you may request an accommodation at any time.
Our Safe Together Plan: Your safety is our highest priority. We will proceed with caution and adhere to enhanced protection standards to ensure our sites are safe for all employees. We must all operate with the shared responsibility for each other’s health & safety in mind.