Job Description: Supervisor Display Assembly
Ability to drive the Safety, Quality and Productivity culture with professionalism and passion to achieve results. Responsible for ensuring the operations of the business including receiving, warehousing, picking and production are completed accurately and on time to meet customer demands. Strong management skills with the proven ability to motivate, energize and create a cohesive team of employees in an Assembly environment. Expected to exercise discretion and independent judgment with respect to matters of significance to the overall operation.
- Comply with OSHA and L’Oreal SHE standards
- Conduct behavior-based observations and conduct real time feedback to prevent incidents/injuries
- Address or pass onto management safety improvement opportunities submitted by employees
- Conduct safety hazard assessment of the department to identify corrective actions
- Control master data for all finished production in assembly
- Establish and maintain professional business relationships with internal and external customers
- Control and reconcile all production inventory
- Report all quality issues and ensure standards are met
- Supervise fulltime Material Movement Specialist (forklift operators) and Team Leaders
- Conduct coaching sessions to MMS forklift drivers and Team Leaders
- Conduct Performance Reviews
- Conduct disciplinary actions as needed
- Coordinate warehouse operations including receiving, warehousing, picking and production
- Manage the daily picking of the assembly jobs as per the delivery dates
- Responsible for providing direction, developing staff, and creating a cohesive accountable team
- Work with distribution shipping staff to ensure facility success
Budget / KPIs:
- Ensure budget adherence to include monthly calls with the Finance team
- Maintain documented goals of safety, quality, production and warehouse standards as set by L’Oreal to include reporting.
- Required: High School Diploma or GED
- Preferred: BA/BS Degree Liberal Arts, Business
- Required: Intermediate level Computer skills: Microsoft Excel, Word, Power Point and Outlook
- Required: 2+ years of supervisory experience in a distribution or assembly operation
- Preferred: ability to deliver presentations to a varied audience
- Preferred: SAP, Warehouse Management System (WMS)
- Strong analytical skills, functional (transactional) knowledge, calculated decision-making abilities, and multi-tasking capability
- Acts with human sensitivity: Demonstrates respect, develops others, and enriches team dynamics
- Commitment to Consumer Products Division Operations Values: Trust and Trustworthiness, Respect, Teamwork, Innovation, Accountability
- Interacts effectively: Listens and communicates effectively
- Displays sensitivity to the "Metier" of L’Oreal: Focuses on quality
- Achieves results with integrity: Conveys energy, acts with integrity, and focuses on results.
- Innovates: Imagines creative solutions and promotes team creativity
- Manages complexity: Reasons from multiple perspectives and makes decisions
Please Note: This job description does not list all duties of the job. Employees may be asked by management to perform other duties. The employer has the right to revise this job description at any time.
To learn more about L’Oréal’s commitment to sustainability, please click HERE
To learn more about L'Oreal Operations, click here.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email  USApplicationAccommodation@support.lorealusa.com. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.