Art der Beschäftigung: Vollzeit
Who are we?
At L’Oréal, there is never a dull day, the beauty lies in the freedom to go beyond with our empowering entrepreneurial culture. We take pride in developing young talents who have the passion and ambition to make an impact in the beauty industry. We currently offer a wide range of career opportunities for undergraduates and fresh graduates across the region.
Join us on our mission to: Create the beauty that moves the world.
Being part of L’Oreal, “Talent” is the core of our business. L’Oreal group’s success is built upon the collaboration of brilliant minds.
- Manage the collection and analysis of consumer and market insights for the category, share findings with the zone to ensure the consistency of new product development with the country’s needs
- Own the brand patrimony, guarantee the brand identity: ensure that all actions are in line with the sense of purpose while nourishing the brand
- Integrated marketing mix strategies (IMC/360/Digital/Retail) and create the right angle of attack locally to build integrated, engaging consumer brand experiences; meet the deadlines
- Mobilise and work with other departments (sales, logistic, education, etc. ) and partner agencies to build broader business strategy; meet the deadlines
- Make recommendations on media, implement media and promotion plans
- Ensure consistency of plan in all touchpoints online, offline, in-store and throughout
- At least 7 years of Marketing Background from FMCG
- Strong leadership with experiences in team management
- Strategic thinking while enjoy hands-on working style
- Trade marketing and Online marketing experiences are the plus for consideration
- Highly Flexible and adaptive to change
We will support you through a tailor-made learning & development journey where you will receive constant career advice to empower you to navigate through and reach the Senior Leadership role of your dreams. Progressive leadership track – opportunities for growth & development
◄ Zurück zur Ergebnisliste