Art der Beschäftigung: Vollzeit
Who are we?
At L’Oréal, there is never a dull day, the beauty lies in the freedom to go beyond with our empowering entrepreneurial culture. We take pride in developing young talents who have the passion and ambition to make an impact in the beauty industry. We currently offer a wide range of career opportunities for undergraduates and fresh graduates across the region.
Join us on our mission to: Create the beauty that moves the world.
Being part of L’Oreal, “Talent” is the core of our business. L’Oreal group’s success is built upon the collaboration of brilliant minds.
We will support you through a tailor-made learning & development journey where you will receive constant career advice to empower you to navigate through and reach the Senior Leadership role of your dreams. Progressive leadership track – opportunities for growth & development
- Under the supervision of the commercial director, build joint business plans with Offline channels; Beauty Stores, Hyper channel to grow the business.
- Forecast, prepare and achieve financial results : sales turnover, market share, profits.
- Prepare and take leading for Trade term agreement development and negotiation to maximize company investment for Boots and Beauty Stores channel
- Act as the expert of his/her account to feed a retailer-centric account, to ensure as much alignment as possible for both internal and external stakeholders including working closely with other departments (Trade marketing, Marketing, Supply Chain, Customer Service and Controller) to ensure consistency of L’Oreal unity when representing to retailers.
- Have FMCG experience at least 4 years and specific sales experience for 2 years.
- Working experiences with Beauty Stores, Hyper, Super center, convenience store will be specially considered.
- Work as good team work and support team to grow, Work hard and Play harder.
◄ Zurück zur Ergebnisliste