Art der Beschäftigung: Teilzeit
Want to work for a company that recognizes your individuality, passion, and gives you the opportunity to contribute in meaningful ways from day one? A company devoted to building and shaping your future, and is a market leader in its industry with brands such as Lancôme, Biotherm and Giorgio Armani?
Then joining L'Oreal is the opportunity you're looking for!
At L'Oreal, we make the best of cosmetics available to people around the world. Our brands are distributed in a great number of channels. These brands have a wide range of products, some of them being perfumes, makeup and skin care products.
Currently we are looking for a creative, agile and analytical Intern to be part of our Training & Education Team.You will…
- Support in the organization and planning of training and special events.
- Follow-up of the sending of reports from the distributors.
- Preparation and translation of training materials.
- Monitoring of the International Animations plan (Skincare + Makeup Experts).
- You are able to work both collaboratively on group initiatives and autonomously on individual projects
- You thrive in a fast paced environment and can manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Intermediate knowledge in Microsoft Power Point and Microsoft Excel
- Proficient English communication skills (written & verbal)
- Responsible. You’ll treat our customers, our consumers and our money as if they’re your own. Because they are.
- Entrepreneurial. Every single day, you spot opportunities to shake things up and change the world for the better.
- Ambitious. You crave success and we’ll support you all the way. That way, we all win.
- Super creative. There’s no blueprint for the future. You’ll have to design it.
- One of the gang. Even if you’re Superman or Wonder Woman, you recognise that teams are the real heroes. And so do we.
◄ Zurück zur Ergebnisliste