Based: White City, London
Start Date : September 2023
Annual Salary : £20,500
Level : Level 6 Degree Apprenticeship.
Degree: Chartered Management Degree
Duration : 3 Years + EPA
Working Day Week : 4 Days in L'Oréal, 1 Day at University
If chosen, assessment centres will be held in MAY 2023.
The world leader in beauty, L’Oréal is present in 130 countries on five continents. Our 32 international brands have allowed us to devote ourselves solely to one business: beauty, with a mission to provide the best in cosmetics innovation to all women and men around the world. We want to bring beauty to all people
Support the Brand Business Leaders and Marketing Controller to help in the delivery of the Marketing Costs as per target. You will act as a business partner to support the Marketing Team through budget management and a strong focus on internal control and return on investment, making sure we allocate investments accurately and correctly
You need to be a people person; you’ll need the emotional intelligence it takes to work with a wide variety of people and solve problems that arise. There will also be opportunity to help with the learning and development of staff too, making this a busy but rewarding role. You will be required to provide a high level of customer service to both candidates and the internal managers alike.
We will give you the opportunity to get a true flavour of the world of Human Resources with a specific focus on talent acquisition and development.
Day-to-day you may be...
• Follow-up through the use of the accounting system, budget systems and meetings, of marketing, commercial and education budgets for the relevant product categories.
• Assisting the Marketing Controller in standard L’Oréal monthly reporting
• Provide Financial support and guidance to Marketing Teams
• Identify and inform Marketing Controller of Marketing Expenses risks & opportunities
• Prepare monthly Financial and Management Reporting to Divisional & Corporate Management as well as to Head Office in Paris
• Ad hoc projects to improve controls / reporting
• Ensure controls are maintained in line with L'Oréal's group standards and support with year end external audit
• Provide ad hoc analysis on specific topics of focus for brand and division management
In order to be successful in this role you will need to have:
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
• Exceptional organisational skills with excellent attention to detail.
• A flexible approach to work, with an ability to manage multiple tasks.
• Strong team player approach with the ability to network.
• Ability to work autonomously.
• Proactivity, with a keen eye for improved efficiency.
In this role you will learn…
• Financial Controls,
• Stakeholder Management & Business Partnering,
• Excel, SAP, Systems Skills
• Eligible to work in the UK
• Have the GCSEs in English and Maths at Grade C (4, or equivalent)
• Have achieved an BBC at A Level, or 34 points (16 at higher level) in the International Baccalaureate
We particularly welcome applications from Black, Asian and Minority Ethnic and disabled candidates as they are currently under-represented in our organisation. We are signatories of the Race at Work Charter led by Business in the Community and are committed to improving employment opportunities for people of colour across the UK. We also welcome applications from LGB and Trans and non-binary candidates