L’Oréal is present in 150 countries on five continents. For more than a century, L’Oréal has devoted its energy, innovation, and scientific excellence solely to one business: Beauty. Our goal is to offer each and every person around the world the best of beauty in terms of quality, efficacy, safety, sincerity and responsibility to satisfy all beauty needs and desires in their infinite diversity. A unique and international portfolio of 36 complementary brands, generating over 29 billion euro of sales in 2019. As market leader, we continuously deliver innovation and digital solutions that can bring beauty to all people around the world. L’Oréal truly embraces entrepreneurship and you’ll have the chance to conceptualize ideas and bring them to life in an agile way.
We are looking for international talent to go on VIE/International Assignment in New York City.
About the VIE/International Assignment program:
- The VIE program is available to citizens of the European Economic Area (EU + Norway, Liechtenstein, Iceland and Monaco) aged 28 years or under.
- Please note that applications that are only submitted in French cannot be considered by our non-French speaking team members at L'Oréal worldwide.
For more information on the VIE/International Assignment please consult the following links:
So what will you do at L'Oréal New York City - USA?
In this role, you will serve as a trusted advisor to anticipate and optimize the organization’s people needs in alignment with the overall functional strategy. If you are curious, self-started and strongly motivated to learn HR analytics, Talent Management strategies and processes, if you also have a drive to perform hands-on HR generalist tasks, working with industry leading HR reporting systems, you are it.
Key Job Accountabilities:
- HR Analytics: key understanding of data driven insights to support the organizational evolution
- Team Effectiveness/Change Management: Help develop the organization in line with business objectives and contribute to organizational strategy.
- Coaching on leadership behaviors, career counseling, feedback coaching to help plan potential career pathing conversations.
- Workforce Planning: Evaluate recommendation for structure improvements ensuring alignment with business objectives and key targets.
- Lead and support projects on change management and act as an agent of data – centric transformation.
- Create a dynamic team structure and alignment on business needs to reach goals, correct capabilities and skillsets.
- Create a Data Community for L’Oréal Data world while partnering with different business leaders, People Development & Learning, Talent Acquisition, People Experience teams.
- Data Stewardship to make sure our systems are updated to cater to data quality.
What We Are Looking For:
- Bachelor’s Degree required, Master’s Degree a plus
- Be self-motivated and have a strong work ethic and sense of confidentiality
- Demonstrates ability to work in a fast-paced environment with composure, as well as independently
- Possess strong verbal communication, writing and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to form strong cross-functional relationships in cross cultural environment that require high emotional intelligence
- Have demonstrated use or interest for analytical skills – both using tools (ex. Excel, Business Objects, etc.) and problem solving/critical thinking skills
- An interest in numerical analysis and data visualization
- Have excellent organizational skills, keen eye for attention to detail and proven ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Computer proficiency including Microsoft Office Suite of products including Microsoft Office – Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Microsoft Outlook