Internship period: 3 July 2023 - 5 January 2023
At L’Oréal, there is never a dull day, the beauty lies in the freedom to go beyond with our empowering entrepreneurial culture. We take pride in developing young talents who have the passion and ambition to make an impact in the beauty industry. Here in the sunny island, L’Oréal ONE SINGAPORE bring together 5 entities under one roof – SAPMENA Zone, L’Oréal Malaysia-Singapore, Travel Retail APAC, Research & Innovation and L’Oréal International Distribution, which opens up to a wide range of career opportunities for undergraduates and fresh graduates!
L’Oréal IT (North Asia & SAPMENA)
Being part of the North Asia and SAPMENA region, L'Oreal IT has a total of 426 employees in 40 markets. With the declared ambition of becoming the number one Beauty Tech company, the team is working on the transformation programme to provide consumers with unmatched experience in terms of augmented products and services while helping its employees embrace new ways of working and interacting.
Click here for more details!
Join us in this transformation journey if you are someone who is:
- Open-minded, proactive and innovative, excellent communication
- Strong interest in exploring L'Oréal BeautyTech
- Graduating in 2023 or 2024
Overview of Domains Available:
Please access Job Description here
- IT Infra - co-provide the training for Digital Workplace for the region
SAP - order management system OR ASEAN/ANZ service delivery
- Familiar with shooting and video editing
- Good PowerPoint skills
Retail IT - retail analytics dashboard OR iBeauty project
- Good analytical skills and experience with MS Teams, MS Office, Confluence is a plus
VMO - process standardization, outsourcing strategy, visualization, process maps development and contract tree maps development
- Strong analytical skills and ability to understand data and leverage data to create business insights
- Good to have - prior experience in UX design, experience using Figma, Sketch
IT Sales & Marketing - projects: OPTIMUS & BPM
- Basic understanding of IT processes
- Great PowerPoint development skills
Digital IT - transition of local report to regional solution
- Strong in Microsoft Office
EA & Integration & IT4IT - project to support Enterprise Architecture Functions
- Strong ownership to deliver project
- Strong communication and and interpersonal skills to work to work with cross-functional teams
- Analytical and problem solving ability to make decision
Data - data analysis OR ML Engineering in Databricks
- Project management, organization, planning capabilities
- Understanding of IT development lifecycle
- Knowledge of Enterprise Architecture fundamentals is a plus
How to apply:
- Click apply
- Complete the application form and please indicate in the application form your top 3 interested domains under the question:
"If you have applied for more than 1 internship role, please rank your top 3 preferences. We would like that you number your preferences accordingly"
- March: Internship Application
- Mid-April onwards: Assessment Centre/Interviews
- 3 July: Onboarding
*Do note note that the application results will be out by early April - shortlisted candidates will be invited to the L'Oréal office for Assessment Centre from mid-April.